Mouse with Long Battery Life

Prasham

Armchair Traveller :(
Hi,

I am fed up with replacing batteries every 10 days. Is there a wireless mouse that gives better battery life ? Please help.

iamsomnath

Where is the remote?
consider buying rechargeable batteries. They are pricey upfront but pays themselves back many times over during their life. I have stopped buying other batteries and have opted "rechargeable only" strategy few years back. Makes a lot of sense.
Cheers

Prasham

@iamsomnath I do have rechargeable batteries but they are another headache. Would rather go to wired mouse instead of keep on doing the same stuff again and again :(

@oriole12 Can you please share the model number ?

Ankur003

UltraWideLife.com
Hi,

I am fed up with replacing batteries every 10 days. Is there a wireless mouse that gives better battery life ? Please help.
Prasham, What battery do you use?
I am using a energizer AA battery in my wireless mouse. It has been running for over an year now. With a daily use of over 8 hours (and uncountable time when i leave it ON overnight)
I use a logitech wireless mouse.

Edit--

Recently I was shooting a birthday event. In one of my flash I had Eveready and other one had Energizer. I used 16 Eveready battery as compared to only 4 energizer batteries.

This is the one I am talking about.

File_000.jpeg

Last edited:

jeetcp

Mediocre me
My logitech can run for a year on same batter. And logitech keyboard runs on 2 AAA for even longer.
And a 1000 mah rechargable will do even better.

You issue is with mouse, change that.

Prasham

I have combo of Logitech Mouse and KB... Model No. K260. KB is running great. Havent' changed batteries since I bought it but Mouse is pain in you know where :D