Movie reviews

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by darth_lucifer, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Yatin

Yatin The Rafter

Yup, looks awesome, and the dialogs are gonna be supercool. Yaha Kabutar bhi ek pankh se udta hai aur dusre se apni izzat bajata hai :cool:
    Kehke lenge uski :)

2. cheguevara

cheguevara Guest

Where Do We Go Now? (4/5)

The first Lebanese Movie I watched and the first impression was brilliant to say the least :) The story is set in an isolated Lebanese village inhabited by both Muslims and Christians. The village is surrounded by land mines and once religious riots start in the country the women of the village try their best to keep things peaceful and they use all possible means and some of them bloody hilarious :) The ending is brilliant and was a perfect end to the movie...its a must watch for all world-cinema lovers and I am sure would be loved by them all...

(500) Days of Summer (3.5/5)

Another nice Dram-Com movie :) As per me Joseph Gordon-Levitt is one of the finest actors of today's generation and much more dynamic & versatile than Ryan Gosling...Even though he story is an age-old concept but still it has been handled innovatively...the OST is real nice too :) The ending is perfect Bollywoodesque and ends the movie on a positive note...

The Avengers (3/5)

AWESOME is the word...I liked this movie a lot just for the IMAX Experience and the action scenes...they are as real as it gets...the 22000 Watts Sound System helped its cause and the picture clarity was perfect too...my favourite character was Hulk not because I like Mark Ruffalo ;) but because he created maximum impact !!! It was my first IMAX Movie and I am surely going for more in time to come...as per the movie was 20-30 minutes longer than it should have been...

Wrong Turn (2/5)

Where is the horror??? Where is the Gore??? Enough said...

Wrong Turn 2: Dead End (2/5)

No pukish feeling for the both of us and we watched it after a very heavy dinner too...as per the recommendation of my friends here...no concept, senseless storyline and didn't make any impact...

Wrong Turn 3: Left for Dead (2/5)

This one was watched just after the 2nd part...the story was much better than the 2nd one but the ending was horrendous...some Gory scenes were created just for the heck of it and didn't make much sense to me...

3. ntomer

ntomer Guest

Just watched Silence of the lambs again. It's bloody obvious why Hopkins got an Oscar even though he comes on screen for some 17 minutes only...

4. Prasham

Prasham Armchair Traveller :(

Finished two wonderful movies...

From Paris with Love: 3.75/5

Nice non stop action movie. IMO its John Travolta at his best.

Source Code: 3.75/5

Its a Sci Fi, Mystery Movie and unlike most mystery movies, in this one, the mystery unfolds gradually throughout the movie.

5. deepaktomar

deepaktomar Active Member

just watch contraband nice movie i like it,3 star out of 5.

6. cheguevara

cheguevara Guest

Nice action...I love Mark Wahlberg and enjoyed this movie too :)

7. deepaktomar

yesterday watched bittoo boss total time waste.

8. cheguevara

cheguevara Guest

Weekend Moviethon :

Wrong Turn 4: Bloody Beginnings (1/5)
    Observe & Report (3/5)
    Wanted (4/5)
    The Long Good Friday (3/5)
    Full Metal Jacket (4/5)

9. cheguevara

cheguevara Guest

10. deepaktomar