Mumbai To Konkan - Walking & Hitch - Hiking Journey

avinash_hunk

Dear friends,

Just like our every trip, we decided to do something new. We decided to walk from Alibaag to Tarkarli (approx 480 Kms) on Maharashtra's coastal route. It is the same route we had taken for our very first Bicycle Tour.

This series is about how our Walking trip turned into a hitch-hiking trip & took us on a enriching roller coaster ride.

This journey will be presented in 3 to 4 episodes & we are sure you would love it. So join along in this epic adventure...

Don't forget to Like, Comment & Subscribe if you truly enjoyed.

Thanks for watching.
Maithili & Avinash

razashaikh

A Passionate Photographer
Oh yeah! Walking trip, something really interesting! :)
I enjoyed this episode, waiting for next episode and expecting more adventures!

cat

Senior Billi
i hope you didn't get picked up by any drunk drivers or nutcases. :) I still vaguely remember the time we were picked up by someone and there were beer bottles rolling around on the floor. And the other one, when he kept on falling asleep and waking up when the tyres hit the cats-eyes.

avinash_hunk

Oh yeah! Walking trip, something really interesting! :)
I enjoyed this episode, waiting for next episode and expecting more adventures!
Thank you friend. Yes I have posted the second one too. I am going to post it here as well. Please subscribe to my channel and press the bell icon to get updates on my travel stories.. Once this one gets over, a travel series on European Bicycle Journey (1400Kms) is on it's way. Stay tuned..

avinash_hunk

i hope you didn't get picked up by any drunk drivers or nutcases. :) I still vaguely remember the time we were picked up by someone and there were beer bottles rolling around on the floor. And the other one, when he kept on falling asleep and waking up when the tyres hit the cats-eyes.
Oh no.. nothing remotely of that sort has happened with us yet. :)