Music Phones !

Prince Cruise

Holy God...uh Oh....I bought that one 3 months ago at 2499 /- INR.
Now I need to check at home if it's a PMX60 or some other variant. :( My bad , I think neckband ones were in PMX series!

rahulzzz

@shiva33: 5210 is not the phone for some serious music . go in for xpress music edition and one with symbian 60 OS that way you can multitask too.though you would have to upgrade your headset for sure.
check out nokia 5230 XM if it suits your criteria.

@shiva33: 5210 is not the phone for some serious music.

Sirjee, neither 5230XM will bring any seriousness. Strict advise is stay away from XM series, if not atleast from Nokia.
go in for xpress music edition and one with symbian 60 OS that way you can multitask too.
Well for multitasking, again, symbian is not required. A Java enabled phone can do that easily too with almost 20-30% lesser cost, faster maneuverability than that of a Symbian OS. Symbian OSes are notorious for hacks, viruses, and frequent crashes. Name me one JavaX enabled phone which says "I've got virus, sonny, fix me!". Though they mightn't be vivid in application areas but then each coin has two aspects...

rahulzzz

multitasking as in you cannot play a game and send a sms without quitting the game on symbian 40 and keep other applications running in back . while you can do all that on symbian 60 just toggle between applications.

I personally go in for Symbian 60 .

multitasking as in you cannot play a game and send a sms without quitting the game on symbian 40 and keep other applications running in back . while you can do all that on symbian 60 just toggle between applications.
Even JAVA OS enabled mobile can do it, easily, whats the deal breaker then over a JAVA OS when compared to S60?