Music system upgrade

saintjude

Hi, I'm having Ertiga VDI SHVS 2017 model with company fitted music system. Couple of years back I have already upgraded the speakers and installed tweekers too. Now I wish to change the console unit to install the screen mainly for rear view camera. Presently I have a screen on my rear view mirror but I don't like it as it creates hindrance in my view.
Need your advice
Thanks

AnupamR

Super User
Within 20K budget there are so many options available in the market from Sony to Pioneer with rear camera and BT you can go for.

Which city are you from ?

Hi, I'm having Ertiga VDI SHVS 2017 model with company fitted music system. Couple of years back I have already upgraded the speakers and installed tweekers too. Now I wish to change the console unit to install the screen mainly for rear view camera. Presently I have a screen on my rear view mirror but I don't like it as it creates hindrance in my view.
Need your advice
Thanks

Many 8 inch Car Stereos which are android based are available in market. Cost may start from 7K+ and dash board fittings are also available according to size of screen.

Visit Car Accessories shop / showroom to check what is available in your area.

AnupamR

Super User
Paaji, there is a shop in Chandni Chowk, Shop Name/No-555. Whole sale price and wide range. Close to 50% than local accessories shop.

Many 8 inch Car Stereos which are android based are available in market. Cost may start from 7K+ and dash board fittings are also available according to size of screen.

Visit Car Accessories shop / showroom to check what is available in your area.