My Brand New BMW 1200 GS

kamikaze

111 Horses in the Stable
I was just missing owning a really good bike.

I was just roaming around with my cousin who was visiting Delhi from Bangalore and came across a shop selling brand new imports - both in CBU and CKD versions. We walked into the shop and saw my favorite BMW 1200 GS there - CKD version. Since my Bday is only a month away, my cousin bought it for me! :grin: Here are a few pics! One of the best Bday gifta I have got so far!

I have to put it together and you guys will see the full version!

It came 'Dabba Packed'

rupinder

first i was about to say what the ****
then i saw the maisto name .shouldnt it be in the toy section:grin:

kamikaze

111 Horses in the Stable
Nice, how much did it cost and have you assembled it?
Rs 450 only. I still have to assemble it. Feeling super lazy since morning! The whole bike should be up soon though!

first i was about to say what the ****
then i saw the maisto name .shouldnt it be in the toy section:grin:
There is a store called 'Modelart' in Select City Walk. Same store in Forum mall in banglore too

I might be a toy, its still motorcycle! :)

Last edited:

dheeraj

Zzzzz...
I was just missing owning a really good bike.

I was just roaming around with my cousin who was visiting Delhi from Bangalore and came across a shop selling brand new imports - both in CBU and CKD versions. We walked into the shop and saw my favorite BMW 1200 GS there - CKD version.[/IMG]
i feel like killing you now:).you had my hopes up:twisted:
i've been drooling over the kits in modelart in forum mall, myself.do share the pics once you've put your bike together.;)

kamikaze

111 Horses in the Stable
i feel like killing you now:).you had my hopes up:twisted:
i've been drooling over the kits in modelart in forum mall, myself.do share the pics once you've put your bike together.;)

Tell me about it! I want each one of them (including cars) on my shelf! But then I would be thrown out of of the house if I end up buying too many of them!