My First Leh Bike Trip 2017 with Group

Discussion in 'Travelogues from North India' started by jamesravi007, Nov 22, 2018.

1. jamesravi007

jamesravi007 New Member

My First Leh Bike Trip 2017 with Group and Second Leh Solo 2018 bike Trip

First I am explaining about my 2017 leh Trip, I am writing first time such story so please ignore grammar mistake. Thanks.

Both with group and solo have different kind of experience and i found what need to take care in future trip.

When you start any kind of Trip and you want to make it successful you need same kind of person as you are otherwise you are going to regret your trip.

Same kind of person mean when you going for tough ride you need to be mentally and Physically strong and Punctual also. these are very important thing to success your trip.

it is 2017 9th June when Gurgaon to Leh trip decided. all member was from my office. I know one person directly and others indirectly.

we decided to start journey on 9th June night so planned to meet at Amrik Sukhdev dhaba at 9PM.

I have reached Dhaba at 8.45PM and started waiting for others. after sometime i started calling person who suppose to there and they said they are coming in 1 hr.

i waited, after 1 hr they said some issue on one bike will take another hr, I have waited. it is 11PM now. I called them again they said there is a call opened for some IT technical issue. yes we all are IT professional.

call closed at 1AM and they reached to me 2AM at Dhaba. I was angry like i will hit them but somehow i managed myself to cool down.

I was not leading that trip. there was a guy who already visited earlier Leh and he was on KTM bike. I am assuming he is expert on bike and for such trips.

if you feel this is interesting i will share after it... Thanks.

2. jitenderpathania

jitenderpathania Globetrekker

Good Start.................

3. Pardeep Dhounchak

Pardeep Dhounchak जाट देवता ने कहा है : घुमक्कड़ी किस्मत से मिलती है

Keep pouring.........

4. Alpha

Alpha Going to Neverland

let it flow..

5. jamesravi007

jamesravi007 New Member

Thanks.. I will upload next part very soon..