My first post and a few bird/animal/insect pics

Hello,

Being my first post, a small intro:
Me is Nitin Gera, a trance nut, a bike addict and bitten by the photography bug.
Currently in Delhi (stay)/Noida (work), been into biking and touring since 2002, done a couple of trips, ride a '00 CBZ (call it the blue thunder). Latest hobby is photography

Seeing so many gr8 pics here, thought i will add a few from my side.
Comments/Suggestions/Criticism most welcome
Sorry for the large number of images on one page, have tried to keep their sizes less

-Nitin

Juvenile Shikra

Egret in breeding plummage

Draonflies Mating

Egret Flight

Cheetah

Bee Eater

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Nitin welcome to BCM Touring, been a fan of your photography ever since I saw your Dragonflies Mating photo on PAAI. Wonderful photos you have posted here, Egret flight is a fantastic shot

@Yogesh: Thnx buddy, glad u liked the pics, and its great to know u r a fan of my photography :)

@Sksy: Thanks for looking and appreciating, haan still using the FZ20, but that has become my secondary camera, all these shots are from a Canon 20D and 70-200/4L (non IS)

@Nav: Thanks for looking, well i was about 12-15 feet from it, took this shot on a safari in Israel, wish it were close to give me a kiss/hug, wanted to take a gud close of its face :D

-Nitin

Well, the FZ20 also someitmes suprises me with a pretty decent bokeh..:), the L costed me 30K, here in delhi.

SKSy_Biker said:
hmm. ok i was wondering how you got such good dof and bokeh with FZ20.. how much did the L cost you?

Salil

Administrator
Staff member
Egret in breeding plummage
That's about the best I have seen; not just from you, but in general.
And that Cheetah almost looks like posing for you!

Gr8 way to open your account here.
Keep 'em coming.

@powerslave: thnx buddy, appreciate your comment again.

@Salil: Thanks for the generous comment Salil esp from a good photographer like u.