My Journey to Leh

Khagesh

There are words ends in my dictionary. what you have done is a Big inspiration for us. Khagesh Sir Ji Great....
We have Two Master ji's in our BCMT Community. One is Narendra ji and You Khagesh ji
Thank you so much. I am aware of Narendraji and his travelogues but I am noway a comparison to him. His photography is just superb as is his narration and knowledge of the place.

Moreover, I am comparatively less blessed than him; private teacher, live far from Himalayas etc. Comparing me with Narenderji makes me further humbled.

Thank you once again.

Khagesh

really amazing travelogue.
salute to your courage.
amazing
Thank you for your appreciation.

To be frank, never felt courageous. All along I was humbled by the mighty Himalayas which itself is a nice feeling. We just forget our egos and become part of it. You are never separate anymore from what you see around. As mentioned before in the travelogue there is a sort of aura covering you right from two or three days before the journey and lingers around you till two or three days after the journey. This I feel sort of a protection and you travel in a sort of trance.

May be I am bit of a hypothetical. But what I wish to convey is that, I am not that courageous in the literal sense.

Thank you once again.

faizzy

risky rider
actully im reading it before 5-6 days now i complete it
its very inspiring sir. i cant describe my words and i just want to tell you that you're the legend

Khagesh

actully im reading it before 5-6 days now i complete it
its very inspiring sir. i cant describe my words and i just want to tell you that you're the legend
Thank you Faiz. Looking forward for one more trip, could be last trip, a lifetime trip. Wish I will be able to complete it soon and present it for you all.

Super duper log, was in office when I started reading this. Missed my transport, left three hrs late from office :p just so you know how fantastic this has been.

@admin/Moderators - I am not sure if this is already started but how about a W(H)all of Fame where best Tlogs are accounted for. Just a suggestion.

Khagesh

Super duper log, was in office when I started reading this. Missed my transport, left three hrs late from office :p just so you know how fantastic this has been.

@admin/Moderators - I am not sure if this is already started but how about a W(H)all of Fame where best Tlogs are accounted for. Just a suggestion.
Once again humbled. With all this response from the readers, which I never anticipated when I started the travelogue, I feel obliged to finish my dream solo trip to Mt Kailash and present it to you all as a gratitude.

I am aware the intended trip is near impossible and madness even to imagine such a trip but there is always that saying.. A man is considered mad till his idea succeeds.

Thank you once again.

PS: Sorry for making you miss your transport and the possible apprehension at home that you might have faced.

@Khagesh sir, your modesty again. Take a little credit sir, this is no small feat you have achieved. I'm probably speaking beyond I should, but you did a truly great job with this trip. Good luck for your trip for Mt. Kailash. I have heard stories about it, I truly wish to look forward to your trip and the experience later.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk