My Journey to Nepal

Khagesh

That was no problem as this ferry service is available in night hours also. Boat will start from Howrah bridge and alternatively hit opposite shores, while going down the river and also while coming up river. Tickets are to purchased before bording from port. Ride is enjoyable in night and tickets are very cheap.

This Boat ride makes every tourist remember that famous song of Rajesh Khanna and Sharmila Tagore 'Pani Jo Aagh Lagaye usae kaun bhujye.'
I am fully aware that I missed Kolkata a lot. To be frank, India itself is mystique, be it the busy Varanasi roads, or even Delhi, or that feeling over the Howrah Bridge watching the Hoogly river, ferries passing by, or even that solitary trek to Vasudhara falls beyond Mana village near Badrinathji.

I am not sure if I had mentioned in my travelogue, my return journey from Kathmandu was planned totally different, coming back to Varanasi wasnt there at all. My original plan was a bath in Brahmaputra and then Kolkatta on my way back. So, this sector, Bengal and the seven sisters of India, is kept for the next menu.

Yes, that famous song from Amar Prem. I did not notice till a minute before I reply this when I was watching this song on youtube the silhouette of Howrah Bridge... How pyaara it is.

Thanks for sharing and making me reminisce so many things attached to Mera Bhaarat Mahaan.

Khagesh

Also symptoms of low sugar levels. A Chai with spoon of Sugar will remove the symptoms.
Even Doctors give gulocose injection for such emergencies.
Normally I drink several cups of tea in a day with sugar. This numbness, again, was dealt with Ayurvedic medicine which is home made. Four days I took this medicine which I myself made at home and it was alright since then.

Thank you for your time.

Khagesh

Sir, can you please share the formula. It can help many people.
Many times anxious pepole complain about numb fingers in one or both feets.
Or some time numb thumb only.
I will certainly share it. The medicine is made from different leaves and simple items from the kitchen. The local names I know here I have to look for how they are called in Hindi and will try to upload the pictures also. They are commonly available everywhere in India. This medicine, I have experienced personally will even cure paralysis also.

Knowledge is there to share. I myself got it somewhere else and experimented. It worked well. I will surely tell you in the evening. Presently I must go.

Khagesh

Here is the ingredients for the medicine that worked well for numbness and sure would work even for paralysis strokes.

1. Indrani leaves in telugu we call vaavili leaves 100 grams
2. Amruta valli in telugu again its tippateega leaves 100 grams
3. Krishna Tulasi (this tulasi leaves are black in colour) 100 grams
4. Ajwain or is it ajwan in Hindi? 100 grams
5. Pepper black pepper 100 grams
6. Pure garlic juice (without mixing water) 100 grams
7. Pure ginger juice (without mixing water) 100 grams

(all the above items can be googled for images, I have checked them)

All the items from Sl. No. 1 to 5 have to be ground (do not use mixie or any other machine, use stone only) adding garlic and ginger juice as we proceed. All have to be mixed and ground well to fine mixture of ball. Make small balls of size of a pea. Dry then in shade and store them.

Dosage: one tablet on empty stomach in the morning and one in the evening well before dinner. Start off with one tablet in the morning. But if severity is more, take two. For paralysis three times a day.

Should I have to add a disclaimer? Its only my experience which worked well and cant see why it would not work with others with the same symptoms. By the way no non veg and alcohol during medication.

Hope that would help.

citymonk

Super User
Here is the ingredients for the medicine that worked well for numbness and sure would work even for paralysis strokes.

All the items from Sl. No. 1 to 5 have to be ground (do not use mixie or any other machine, use stone only) adding garlic and ginger juice as we proceed. All have to be mixed and ground well to fine mixture of ball. Make small balls of size of a pea. Dry then in shade and store them.

Dosage: one tablet on empty stomach in the morning and one in the evening well before dinner. Start off with one tablet in the morning. But if severity is more, take two. For paralysis three times a day.

Should I have to add a disclaimer? Its only my experience which worked well and cant see why it would not work with others with the same symptoms. By the way no non veg and alcohol during medication.

Hope that would help.
Thanks for posting the recipe.
Was waiting eagerly for the same.
I would be troubling you again in case of some confusion.

Hope that would help.
Khagesh sir,
I'm following your post on this recipe. would you mind sharing the Tamil words for this Indrani, amruta valli and ajwain ?!!

Khagesh

Khagesh sir,
I'm following your post on this recipe. would you mind sharing the Tamil words for this Indrani, amruta valli and ajwain ?!!
Indrani is
வாவாலி ஆலை
Amruta valli in tamil is சீந்தில் கொடி (Shindilakodi)
Aijwain is Omam... we even get this Omam water in shops in Tamilnadu.

for more clarity the picture of Indrani plant. Take only leaves.

Picture of Amrutavalli is here

And Aijwain seeds are Omam.. its here in english they call carom seeds. dont get confused with somf by the way.

Hope that will help Tilak.