Yes cd has this type of switch. Must be rust issue but too much oil means more dirt.
Issue was when pressing the switch, contacts were not able to meet at desired point.
This was solved by the oiling only.
This part is covered and grease is also applied in this portion for smooth operation of wire / clutch.

Switch was missing contacts for most of the times.
I had to press clutch many times to hit & try.

Last edited:
Reactions: IJS

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Just made few more videos on diy first one is the opening and cleaning speedometer glass from inside to slove the condensation issue and fogging inside the speedometer.

Second one is where i cleaned and lubricate the chain and also opened the front sprokect cover to clean the sprocket area.

Hope this DIY series would be helpful for others.

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk

Mandar_C500

Super User
a couple of ideas / suggestions.
How about applying the cleaner from inside the chain than outside. Also go out for a spin after cleaning the chain.
How about applying the lube from inside the chain rather than inside.

Thanks for the videos
Mandar

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
a couple of ideas / suggestions.
How about applying the cleaner from inside the chain than outside. Also go out for a spin after cleaning the chain.
How about applying the lube from inside the chain rather than inside.

Thanks for the videos
Mandar
Did went for a short spin after cleaning. Forgot to mention in the video, Application from inside and outside both gave me same results i mainly target the o rings on the outer edges and let the lube rest this easily laat more than 400km on Interceptor before next lube cycle.

I apply very little on the rollers and always wipe off the extra. But yes application from inside is a better trick.

Thanks for feedback.

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk