vector4

Thanks and sorry for late reply, don't know why but not getting timely notifications from bcmt on taptalk.

I am waiting for re to to launch official alloys , the outex conversation kit available is too expensive and also not a sure shot method as it has reportedly been failed on few triumphs. Outex is like the velo tape kit which can get damaged if one or more spoke of the rim gets lose or broke.
Few guys are using formula x available in Amazon but again that only seals punctures of a certain size and doesn't work on sides of the tyre.
Cost of outex plus its fitting is not justifiable IMO.

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk
Thank you for the response !
Having ridden a Classic for close to 6 years and no serious issues with fixing a puncture, your words reaffirmed that spokes are not so bad after all (not to mention their robustness in case of heavy impacts).

After a lot of confusion and test rides, I've finally zeroed in on an Orange crush interceptor. The waiting is killing me.

Reactions: IJS

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Though most of you already knew how to do it, here i have made a small video, again in English and Hindi on how to make changes to your rear suspension preload settings. Would be helpful for someone who doesn't know how to do it.

vector4

Made this small video on clutch adjustments.

Thanks for taking the effort to make this video sirji !

Just something I noticed :
I took delivery of my interceptor last Friday. I noticed that the small u-shaped metal piece that is probably there to hold the adjuster nut in place is completely missing!
I did check the other bikes in the lot and found that even they didn't have it. Even the test bike did not have it. But the display bikes which are much older had them in place.
Even the empty slot for the screw that holds it in place is also present. Weird !

Tanks again for the video.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Thanks for taking the effort to make this video sirji !

Just something I noticed :
I took delivery of my interceptor last Friday. I noticed that the small u-shaped metal piece that is probably there to hold the adjuster nut in place is completely missing!
I did check the other bikes in the lot and found that even they didn't have it. Even the test bike did not have it. But the display bikes which are much older had them in place.
Even the empty slot for the screw that holds it in place is also present. Weird !

Tanks again for the video.
Twins have 2 different types of clutch assembly one with it and one without it.
Share a pic of yours.

vector4

Twins have 2 different types of clutch assembly one with it and one without it.
Share a pic of yours.

You're right IJS
Mine is the one with the lock nut and adjuster type.
Will post a pic soon. The ones I have right now are low quality with poor lighting.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Made this small video on motorcycle jammed brake issue. Goes for all motorcycles with disc brakes.