IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Missing out a lot in riding Sirius these days due to important responsibilities. These are the few pics the short ride i did on 2nd October to the Famous Triveni Hanuman mandir on Gurugaon Faridabaad road.
Current ODO reading is still under 2.5k kms due to Very less riding.

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Another update from Royal Enfield,
gave my Sirius for six monthly Compulsory general check up as the second service is at 12 months or 10k kms interval.
All bolts are important stuff was checked, chain was lubed without any cost, DOL tool was run and data was checked from ecu via obd port for any error codes.

And the important update is that Royal Enfield has released a magnet kind of part to be place inside the tank near the fuel pump to collect any metallic dirt or rust particles floating in the fuel ( this is what the SA told). The magnet is strong and is held in place only with the magnetic force no bolts were used. RE has issued this part as regular update and part is made available with the particulars of owner and chassis number at the regular service stations. Owners would get calls from service centers as and when the part arrives for their particular motorcycle.

All this including general check up was done FOC.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Mean while I tried my hand at fixing the puncture at home for the very first time on the tube type tyre. Did ended up pinching the tube while re seating the tyre on the rim but learned a lot . Made two videos on the same.

Hope this video would help others.
The following tools were used , all locally sourced.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Hello guys , just made this small video on how to service the rear brake of your motorcycle, this is similar for Motorcycle having similar setup.