IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Dominar vs Interceptor for touring? Asking since you have owned both and buyers are pretty confused between the two.
If u like laid back relaxed cruising then it should be the Interceptor as the engine is totally unstressed and unlike the Dominar which felt like working hard at the top of the revv range , the interceptor remains calms and sober can easily wring the throttle to the red line of 7250 rpm and it won't hesitate. Where as Dominar would make u realized that the engine is working bit harder to reach that top end once u cross the power curve where it produce the max torque which is around 6.5k rpm.

And the story in traffic, is also very relaxed with interceptor , again low compression un stress motor has tons of low end torque and unlike ktm and Dominar you don't have to continuously play around the gear box in traffic.
Dominar is like a sports tourer always eager to go to top end and Happy on the open roads but shows a different mood in lower gears and in traffic.
Interceptor is the retro sports cruiser/ tourer and feels way more refined and calm even at the top.
Only vibrations which you would feel in int650 is from the brake paddle(if u keep ur foot in contact) and very mild buzz on the Handlebar and it is not like the Dominar.

Dominar perform better in strong head wind due to the aerodynamic of the bodywork and the small fairing and Interceptor somewhat feels light at the front end at high speed.

Steering is way more easier on interceptor and u turns are like cake.

Fuel economy wise Dominar has better range on highway, brake Interceptor has better thanks to sintered pads but front brake lever lack the proper feel.
There is no buzzy plastic panles like Dominar here, rear suspension is bit on nosier side.

If you can live with tube type tyres and retro styling is your thing then look no further.

Dominar is like faster faster faster, Interceptor is like faster faster , itni kya jaldi hai lets enjoy the motor. Damn thing can touch 100kmph on second gear.
And can surprise you each time you wring the throttle.

And above all Interceptor is way more easier to work on if you are into diy stuff.
Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Made this Hindi version of rear brake cleaning video on request from few riders.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Here is another video from the DIY series, this time Motorcycle battery removal and installation. Process would be more or less similar on all Motorcycles. This is the full process real time video.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Made this Detailed video on the fuse of our Motorcycle. And the location of electrical relays and how to remove and install it.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Here is the second video of today, on how to remove and reinstall the airfilter on re 650 twins.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Hello guys here i have made a simple and small video on how to adjust the angle of your motorcycle gear shift lever to give you the perfect and comfortable position for smooth and precise gear shifts.
Process is same for most kind of Motorcycles with similar setup.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks

A small video on how to adjust the rear brake paddle of our Motorcycle.
Can be done with one hand with other hand holding the mobile for light