IJS

The Ghost Who Walks

Hello all made this small video on Chain adjustment , video is bit crude compared to other professional grade videos around but still i have tried my best to explain the process.

Applicable to most Motorcycles.

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk

foadbear

Pirates Skulls and Bones
Wow, you have really taken a keen interest in DIY stuff for your bike. I am also trying to do some DIY stuffs for my bike since its now been 5 years and I now live in lucknow. There is no single service centre here which can be relied upon. I did some basic stuff for my bike some months back. I did not have proper wrench set to open up the air filter. I have brought it now.

Going by your videos, I think I will have to buy a stand too for my bike. Great going.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Wow, you have really taken a keen interest in DIY stuff for your bike. I am also trying to do some DIY stuffs for my bike since its now been 5 years and I now live in lucknow. There is no single service centre here which can be relied upon. I did some basic stuff for my bike some months back. I did not have proper wrench set to open up the air filter. I have brought it now.

Going by your videos, I think I will have to buy a stand too for my bike. Great going.
Thanks

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Calculated the fuel efficiency today , tankful to tankful. 119 kms in 4.22 ltrs.

This is mix of 70percemt highway max speed 125kmph and 30 city with some choked b2b traffic. So this stands at around 28.1kpl can easily stretch to 30kpl with sane riding on highway.

City only fe stands at 22.5kms as per last calculation.