adsatinder

explorer

Hi everyone here I made this video on how to remove and change your Motorcycle's clutch cable.
Process is same for most Motorcycles.
Hope it would be helpful for others.

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk
Lockdown ka cost.
Bike standing at same position makes Outer cable to bend permanently at particular points ??

Reactions: IJS

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Lockdown ka cost.
Bike standing at same position makes Outer cable to bend permanently at particular points ??
Nothing is bend the cable is made like this, it is L shaped for top or lever end.

adsatinder

explorer
Nothing is bend the cable is made like this, it is L shaped for top or lever end.

Then why you replaced the cluth cable ?

I know it is metal part only at top end.
I am expecting something wrong at turns near handle parts mostly cables break near here only.

Reactions: IJS

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Then why you replaced the cluth cable ?

I know it is metal part only at top end.
I am expecting something wrong at turns near handle parts mostly cables break near here only.
Didn't replace it just made a video on how to do it. Watch the full video did not pull the cable out

hensil

Guru
This is one of the best reviews of Interceptor 650 I have seen on the web. I have plans to buy one as soon as the situation gets normal. Thanks for all your efforts of sharing your knowledge and experience of your bike.
Henry

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
This is one of the best reviews of Interceptor 650 I have seen on the web. I have plans to buy one as soon as the situation gets normal. Thanks for all your efforts of sharing your knowledge and experience of your bike.
Henry
Thanks

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
I had this MIL glowing issue on few occasions, each time nothing came out in the Re ecu diagnostic tool. First Time was near the first service then few times for short duration. This time it was on for 2 days but again no error code and more importantly Motorcycle is running fine.
So I tried few things and found the solution.
Made this short video on the same.