My RE TB 500 Motorcycle Diaries

J.Ravi

Petrol Powered + Diesel Driven
Thanks, Yogesh Sarkar.
Looks like a problem with image stabilization or it is due to natural vibrations of the bird.
It is mainly due to vibrations. Watch my previous video shot with clip-holder on the helmet, which was free of shakes.
Is the unedited video the same or does it have better quality?
After editing and image stablization, the video is much better. The original unedited version was worse off.
How low was the light?
When I left home, it was 6 am in the morning. Light was adequate, I think.
Were you using any manual settings?
The setting remained the same between the first video and this.
Have you tried shooting at 30fps?
No. The setting was 1080p 60fps. For the next video, I will try the clip-holder on the shirt pocket. :D

Reactions: IJS

J.Ravi

Of all the camera positions, I like the chin-protector of my helmet the most. Of all the mounts supplied with my SJCAM M20, I like the clip-mount the most. Both ensure vibration-free videos.

Last edited:

J.Ravi

New MRF Nylogrip Zapper C Tyre With Tube . ₹ 2,300
The new rear tyre got punctured last night. Today, I found out that there was zero pressure in the rear tyre. So, I got it inflated to 40 psi using my tyre inflator, rode to the neighbourhood puncture repair shop and got it patched up at a cost of ₹ 150.

Reactions: IJS

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
The new rear tyre got punctured last night. Today, I found out that there was zero pressure in the rear tyre. So, I got it inflated to 40 psi using my tyre inflator, rode to the neighbourhood puncture repair shop and got it patched up at a cost of ₹ 150.
Grate sir faced similar situation on my avenger and that time too the resqtech pump came handy. Really a helpful thing.

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk