My RE TB 500 Motorcycle Diaries

@J.Ravi sir It's very difficult for persons like you to sit idle with no rides or drives due to current Covid situation. Hoping that roads will open and your next dream drive / ride comes soon. May I know which place did you plan this June season? I had Spiti plans in my TB but got busted.

J.Ravi

Petrol Powered + Diesel Driven
May I know which place did you plan this June season? I had Spiti plans in my TB but got busted.
Me too. :-D Planned Chennai>Kollimalai>Chennai by Blue Bird since last one year, but could not execute it due to one reason or the other. Then planned Bangalore>Kollimalai>Yercaud>Elagiri>Bangalore by my son's Interceptor 650, even that did not fructify due to Pandemic. Regarding the drives, I have detailed itineraries worked out for HP [Kinnaur-Spiti-Lahaul circuit including Chandrataal], UK [Kumaon hill stations], JK/LA [Kartarpur Corridor>Mughal Road>Zanskar>Bhaderwah and Darcha>Shinkhu La>Zanskar>Ladakh], but Pandemic and PLA jointly spoiled my plans. Let me see. If not in 2020, perhaps possible in 2021. The advantage is, I need not plan and work out the schedule. Just fill up the dates in the itinerary, petrol/diesel in the tank and start riding/driving! :) J.Ravi proposes, somebody else disposes!

Some positive news of PLA going back from Galwan by 2 km has come. Hope roads open soon for road trippers. Such times travelling by own car, bike should be encouraged. I could even do an endurance drive staying inside my own car, cooking with a kerosene stove. Such is the desperation.

Great. Do share your itineraries if possible. Maybe I can replicate it in the future when things open up.
I am infrequent visitor here. Though I have had couple of rides in the past year (actually this time last year I was monsoon chasing in Karnataka and Maharashtra, all the way to Ganpatipule). I also did a Munnar ride with my 10-year-old son. I haven't written down my travelogues. Plain laziness, nothing else. Hopefully I will get down to writing them soon.
Nice to read about your travels. And nice to see another Chennai bike in far off places. Hoping to get my T-Bird 350 pictured in those lovely places soon.
Regards
Sriram

Me too. :-D Planned Chennai>Kollimalai>Chennai by Blue Bird since last one year, but could not execute it due to one reason or the other. Then planned Bangalore>Kollimalai>Yercaud>Elagiri>Bangalore by my son's Interceptor 650, even that did not fructify due to Pandemic. Regarding the drives, I have detailed itineraries worked out for HP [Kinnaur-Spiti-Lahaul circuit including Chandrataal], UK [Kumaon hill stations], JK/LA [Kartarpur Corridor>Mughal Road>Zanskar>Bhaderwah and Darcha>Shinkhu La>Zanskar>Ladakh], but Pandemic and PLA jointly spoiled my plans. Let me see. If not in 2020, perhaps possible in 2021. The advantage is, I need not plan and work out the schedule. Just fill up the dates in the itinerary, petrol/diesel in the tank and start riding/driving! :) J.Ravi proposes, somebody else disposes!