Nagpur - Chindwara -Narsinpur - Sagar -Jhansi -Gwalior - Agra road status enquiry

Discussion in 'Road Status' started by dhirenmalani, Feb 26, 2017.

1. dhirenmalani

dhirenmalani Member

Hi, can anyone update me on the road status between Nagpur - Chindwara - Narsingpur - Sagar - Jhansi - Gwalior - Agra road status.

Also would appreciate tips on avoiding Agra and Delhi traffic since actual destination is Chandigarh

2. suyash_tripathi

suyash_tripathi Active Member

Roads condition is overall good expect Gwalior-Jhansi road. Unfortunately, one cant avoid Agra and Delhi traffic going towards Chandigarh, only option being late night or early morning driving.

adsatinder and dhirenmalani like this.
  3. dhirenmalani

dhirenmalani Member

thank you Sir

4. rakesh bhargava

rakesh bhargava New Member

We recently ( on 18/03/2017) travel from Jabalpur to Mathura, Agra New Four lane By pass complited which will started from 15 Kms before Agra and terminated 22 Kms. before Mathura.

This newly AGRA BY PASS conecting NH 44( Gwalior_Agra)-NH 21 ( Agra- Jaipur, terminated at Kirawali near Fatehpur-Sikri) -NH19 ( Mathura)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
    adsatinder likes this.
  5. Khan

Khan Member

Can anyone help me to know the road condition from jhansi to gwalior. How is the road quality. Im traveling on Friday. Please help guys.

Gaurav Dutt likes this.
  6. Gaurav Dutt

Gaurav Dutt Shivoham Shivoham

Single Lane, road widening stuff taking place, avoid it in night!

7. Khan

Khan Member

Thank you Gaurav

Gaurav Dutt likes this.
  8. Mihir Katyayan

Mihir Katyayan New Member

Hi Dhirenmalani - Appreciate if you give your feedback of this route if you traveled it (Nagpur - Chindwara - Narsingpur - Sagar - Jhansi - Gwalior - Agra) ? I am planning to travel in ext few days, so enquiring.

9. Khan

Khan Member

This stretch is from Narsinghpur-Sagar: IMG_0895.JPG IMG_0890.JPG IMG_0889.JPG IMG_0884.JPG IMG_0885.JPG IMG_0884.JPG This stretch is from Narsinghpur to Nagpur( please note that you get wonderful 4 lane also 35 kms before Nagpur.) IMG_0896.JPG IMG_0902.JPG IMG_0903.JPG IMG_0904.JPG IMG_0905.JPG IMG_0908.JPG
    Just completed my trip from Hyderabad to Delhi and here are the road conditions from Nagpur to Agra -

Nagpur - Narsinghpur : Wonderful smooth 2 lane road with fresh tarmac. Can easily maintain 100-120kmph.

Narsinghpur - Sagar : wonderful smooth 4 lane road .

Sagar - jhansi - Around 60 kilometres it is rough here anb there but no potholes and nothing to worry just drive carefully. Other than the above 60 kilometres there is fresh tarmac all the way till jhansi and very smooth.

Jhansi - Gwalior- They have relaid some some sections of the highway and all of it is smooth and nothing to worry. I completed this 89 kms stretch in 1hr 50 minutes.

Gwalior- Agra - Again good stretches and some are relaid and are very smooth.( only gwalior bypass is little bumpy and chambal bridge is now completed after long time.)

There is also new 4 lane Agra bypass which is wonderful and can maintain around 160-180 kmph.

Note: speed wise you can maintain
    1) 100-120 on Nagpur- Narsinghpur stretch.
    2)120-170 on Narsinghpur- Sagar stretch
    3)100-120 on Sagar for 65kms stretch.
    4) 120-170 on 65 kms- jhansi( fresh tarmac can rip.)
    5) 70-110 on Jhansi -Gwalior stretch
    6) Gwalior- Agra : 100-130kmph but there fair bit of traffic on this stretch.

Note: I traveled in my Innova crysta Zx Auto in this trip and it was flawless and Agra to Delhi was dispatched in 1 and 1/2 hr and was maintaining around 160-170 easily and touched top speed of 192 kmph. One more thing , wonderful job done by NHAI. Completed my Journey from New delhi to Hyderabad in 33 hours including 9 hrs of break taken for sleep.

IMG_0886.JPG

IMG_0887.JPG

IMG_0892.JPG

IMG_0894.JPG

kukku_k and Gaurav Dutt like this.