Need 3 BHK on rent in South Delhi, Budget 15K

popsha

Incredible Bulk
Jawahar and RR enclave in Kalkaji is just 200 mtrs from Nehru Place on the other side of road and a foot over bridge will be operational in few weeks.

SO ask them to target this area, Subah neend mein bhi office safe pahunch jayenge :grin:

hiambuj

Staff member
Offo, I have agreed to the budget thing so many times on this thread !!
What I am requesting is contacts !!

popsha

Incredible Bulk
Sirji .. wil get you the no by tomm... was busy today, did message couple of people but I guess they were also busy to reply back.

Devil.Dj

You can get a 3 BHK in DDA Flats Sheikh Sarai , Phase I & II under 20K. I'm pure lucky for paying only 12K for the same :p. these are basicly 2 BHK's converted in 3 BHK's(DDA Babus earns a lot of Pocket money because of this :grin:)

Location is good bang opposite Bhagat Singh & CVC college, 5 mins walking distance to Select City Walk, Area is safe, Living here since one and a half year no issues related to electricity or water. Also, water supply is good switch on the pump at any hour of the day and you will get the supply, in morning and evening you dont even have to switch on the pump even if you are living on the third floor.

Name of the broker: SS Properties
Contact No: 01129252663
Contact Person: Rahul- 9811457566, Shalu-9811457566

Hope this helps,
Cheers,
DJ

PS: If money is not a concern then you will have lots of options around this area.

Last edited:

popsha

Incredible Bulk
For Kalkaji and C R Park

Sooryam Properties
K 1/38, Basement
C R Park, New Delhi, Delhi 110019
011 26277373
Contact Person - Jatin

hiambuj

Staff member
Thanks a Ton DJ & Eric !!
Passing on the contacts to Manu, right away !! Shall update here !!