Need a bike for Rent in Siliguri

mathewsajin

Hi Guys,

I am planing for bike trip to Sikkim-Bhutan in April 2014. If any of you know any contact where to get a good condition Bike ( 150 CC or above ) for rent please share the details.

Thanks
Sajin Mathew
[email protected]

Dimitrz

Reclaim your life
Please contact Tintin I remember him renting a bike from Darjeeling . Tintin you there ?

tintin63

Guru
You need to get in touch with:
Gautam Shrestha
phone: +91-9933070013
[email protected]

Options available with him:
Classic 500: 1550/day -
Classic 350: 1350/day
Machismo 500 LB -1450/day
Machismo 350 LB- 1250/day
Electra twin spark-1350/day

Security deposit needed: INR 20k or you can deposit 10k and leave your passport with him.

Cheers

PS: This is in Darjeeling. If you need the bike in Siliguri, they'll drop off the bike there for an additional INR 1,200.

Last edited:

Dimitrz

Reclaim your life
But the bike was not in great condition right , but I also remember he came all the way to Phuentsoling as well to tender a complaint

tintin63

Guru
But the bike was not in great condition right , but I also remember he came all the way to Phuentsoling as well to tender a complaint
Currently they have sold off all their old bikes and rent out only brand new ones (that's what he recently told me)
About the bike condition: I will give them the benefit of doubt. Me being a newbie in bullet world when I had rented the bike, might have messed up or overreacted. And yes you are right, he came all the way to Phuentsholing with a Bullet 350 to replace the Machismo 500 that I originally had.

Kuldeep Kumar

Hi [MENTION=8129]tintin63[/MENTION] could you please share info for a person who could rent bike as i have already talked with Gautam(he doesn't rent for less than 7 days) and Krishna as well(he has just one pulsar 150, 2006 model) so any other from siliguri,Jalpaiguri or bagdogra(as i am flying down to bagdogra). ANy bike will do.

Regards
You need to get in touch with:
Gautam Shrestha
phone: +91-9933070013
[email protected]

Options available with him:
Classic 500: 1550/day -
Classic 350: 1350/day
Machismo 500 LB -1450/day
Machismo 350 LB- 1250/day
Electra twin spark-1350/day

Security deposit needed: INR 20k or you can deposit 10k and leave your passport with him.

Cheers

PS: This is in Darjeeling. If you need the bike in Siliguri, they'll drop off the bike there for an additional INR 1,200.

tintin63

Guru
Hi [MENTION=8129]tintin63[/MENTION] could you please share info for a person who could rent bike as i have already talked with Gautam(he doesn't rent for less than 7 days) and Krishna as well(he has just one pulsar 150, 2006 model) so any other from siliguri,Jalpaiguri or bagdogra(as i am flying down to bagdogra). ANy bike will do.

Regards
Sorry mate, those are the only two people I knew of in that region. I'm aware of someone else, but they are in Guwahati.