Need advice for battery change for my Ford Ecosport Titanium + Car

foadbear

Pirates Skulls and Bones
Hello everyone. I hope this is the correct forum to post this thread. I have a Ford Ecosport Titanium + model which I had purchased in December 2017. The car battery seems to be running out of juice now. Twice the car refused to start and I had to jump start it. The odometer is near 60,000 kms.

I need advise to get a new battery for my car. Which battery I should go for and if there is a checklist that I should have in place before buying a new battery, kindly advise me here.

anupmathur

Super Moderator
Staff member
There is nothing much in choosing a replacement battery for your car. Most probably you will have to go for one of the same capacity rating, since a slightly larger one will not fit in the designated space. Try to buy a battery that has the longest replacement warranty.

jeetcp

Mediocre me
Just walk down to a big battery shop in big car market. Get a reputed battery (Usualy amron green). DOne.

Suneesh Sharma

Love my Iron Beast
Hello everyone. I hope this is the correct forum to post this thread. I have a Ford Ecosport Titanium + model which I had purchased in December 2017. The car battery seems to be running out of juice now. Twice the car refused to start and I had to jump start it. The odometer is near 60,000 kms.

I need advise to get a new battery for my car. Which battery I should go for and if there is a checklist that I should have in place before buying a new battery, kindly advise me here.
Amaron is good

Sent from my V2055 using Tapatalk