need bikers for laddakh in 2017

lovecoolanu

hello friends i am plaaning a bike trip from delhi to leh via srinagar with three of my friends ...if anyone more is intrested we will be happy to have him in our group...date of journey would be april end or may start as we get fresh ice and clean leh

hello friends i am plaaning a bike trip from delhi to leh via srinagar with three of my friends ...if anyone more is intrested we will be happy to have him in our group...date of journey would be april end or may start as we get fresh ice and clean leh
I am also interested, planned for May end but all passes are not open yet so postponed the plan to June. I am alone as of now and will be riding an RE Classic 500. Please let me know if you are still planning and we can go in June, planning for a 2 weeks trip.

What is current status ? Have you done it or still planning.
I am also interested, planned for May end but all passes are not open yet so postponed the plan to June. I am alone as of now and will be riding an RE Classic 500. Please let me know if you are still planning and we can go in June, planning for a 2 weeks trip.

Hey Guys me and my friend we are leaving to leh on 1st July
via Sach pass
Any guy going alone who wants to join in ?
Even if its a first timer
We are two guys from Delhi Itinerary will be shared