Need Help for Ladakh Itinerary Guide

Deep.Adhikary

Hi Team
Please find below my plan. I have created it by your tour guide.
Please let me know if any optimization possible as 14 days leave is next to impossible in IT company :neutral:
Day1: Catch flight from Kolkata
Day2: Reach Kullu airt port. Kullu to manali stay at manali.
Day3: Manali to Dracha
Day4: Dracha to Leh
Day5: Leh Siteseeing
Day6: Leh to Nubra Vally via Khardunla and back to Diskit
Day7: Diskit to Pangong Lake Stay at Tanksey
Day8: Pangong Lake/Tanksey to Leh
Day9: Leh to Tso Moriri
Day 10: Tso Moriri to Leh
Day 11: Leh to Kargil
Day 12: Kargil to Zansker Rungdam/Padum
Day 12: Rungdam/Padum to Sonmarg
Day 13: Sonmarg to Srinagar
Day 14: Srinagar To Kolkata

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Manali - Leh Highway wouldn't open before May-end or early-June. Even the Srinagar - Leh highway might not open before May, depending on the weather.

If you have to do a trip on tight schedule, then my suggestion would be to do it mid-June or later.

Also, starting your trip from Srinagar would help you save days. Since you can go to Nubra Valley from Leh, then go directly from there to Pangong Tso, and then visit Tso Moriri, before continuing your journey to Manali. Bypassing Leh.

Of course, considering the situation this year in Kashmir, it is hard to predict, what would happen next year. So that is something you need to consider as well.

Deep.Adhikary

Manali - Leh Highway wouldn't open before May-end or early-June. Even the Srinagar - Leh highway might not open before May, depending on the weather.

If you have to do a trip on tight schedule, then my suggestion would be to do it mid-June or later.

Also, starting your trip from Srinagar would help you save days. Since you can go to Nubra Valley from Leh, then go directly from there to Pangong Tso, and then visit Tso Moriri, before continuing your journey to Manali. Bypassing Leh.

Of course, considering the situation this year in Kashmir, it is hard to predict, what would happen next year. So that is something you need to consider as well.
Thank You Yogesh..I will plan it accordingly.. Yeah it depends on Kashmir condition tool.

subhankar paul

And miles to go before I sleep
Deep
If you seriously want a tight schedule you may avail a Delhi- Leh flight while going. But in that case you have to spend initial 2/ 3 days at Leh for acclimatisation. You may do Leh local sightseeing and visit Sham Valley monasteries . Then Nubra- Pangong- Tsomoriri- TsoKar- Sarchu- Keylong- Manali.

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk