Need recommendations for upcoming trip!!!

adsatinder

Plz Help Himabuj (Amit Tyagi) in Corona Fighting
Guys, all set for Srinagar-Leh circuit. Will be leaving tomorrow! Thank you @adsatinder ji for valuable inputs. Will keep you all posted..

Feeling excited

Best Regards
Sandy
I hope you have 96 hours old RTPCR Report with you and get ready for test at entry points of Hill State Borders.
Ladakh Border will do Rapid AntiGen test even after you are having RTPCR Report not older than 96 hours.

Keep us informed about Border and other COvid Check Points in Hilly States.

Last edited:

SandeepS

Sandy
I hope you have 96 years old RTPCR Report with you and get ready for test at entry points of Hill State Borders.
Ladakh Border will do Rapid AntiGen test even after you are having RTPCR Report not older than 96 hours.

Keep us informed about Border and other COvid Check Points in Hilly States.
Hi Satinder Ji,

Sorry for late response. Currently I am in Leh and will do pangong tomorrow.
Yes, you are absolutely correct. Negative RT PCR not older than 96 hours(they include date of report as well) is required for both via road and air. In case you are traveling via Srinagar, you will have to present negative report at Ghumri (16 kms after zojila). In case you don't have, you will be returned back. In case you have negative RTPCR report older than 96 hours, you will have to undergo Antigen test, which is time taking because of queue. Second test will happen in kargil(if you are entering town). Next test will happen at khaltse border. Same negative report has to be present while applying for ILP. In case, it's older than 96 hours, you will have to get RTPCR done again.
Route from Jammu to Srinagar is in bad shape because of road widening. So better to leave early morning.
Patnitop is not open for tourists, so everyone will be returned back. We did Delhi to Srinagar same day.
Restaurants in Leh are not open, only a few are giving take away options. So it's better to discuss with hotel where you will be staying.
Hopefully, this information may be helpful.

Best Regards
Sandy

adsatinder

Plz Help Himabuj (Amit Tyagi) in Corona Fighting
How you were able to do Delhi - Srinagar in 24 hours ?

Started at night ?
Where you were stopped / checked in whole route ?
What happened at Lakhanpur Border ?