Need Sep 2017 M.P Road Status Mumbai-Indore-Khajuraho-Jabalpur

Hello,

I am planning a road trip through Heart of India M.P. Can anyone help me with latest road status or recommend better, faster, safer routes to below destinations?

Mumbai - Mandu - Indore
Indore - Sanchi - Sagar - Khajuraho
Khajuraho - Bhedaghat / Jabalpur (Need recommendation for good route)
Bhedaghat - Back to Mumbai

Thanks in Advance.

suyash_tripathi

Mumbai-Dhule-Mandu-Indore-Bhopal-Sanchi-Sagar-Bada Malehra-Chhattarpur-Khajuraho-Panna-Damoh-Jabalpur (Bhedaghat)-Damoh-Sagar-Vidisha-Bhopal-Indore-Mumbai would be the best circuit road condition wise.

Mumbai-Dhule-Mandu-Indore-Bhopal-Sanchi-Sagar-Bada Malehra-Chhattarpur-Khajuraho-Panna-Damoh-Jabalpur (Bhedaghat)-Damoh-Sagar-Vidisha-Bhopal-Indore-Mumbai would be the best circuit road condition wise.
Thank you!
Few more queries if you can help
How is Khajuraho - Chattarpur-Mauranipur- Orchha road and how much time it would take?
What is best route to get back to Bhedaghat from Orchha.
And would Bhedaghat-Chindwara- Nagpur - to Mumbai / Pune be a good alternate route to come back?

Also any general suggestions around road safety? I will be traveling with family. Anyway I am not going to drive post 6pm anywhere but is it generally safe drive on M.P roads?

suyash_tripathi

The route i have suggested you is the best at the moment. If you are restricting your drive at 6-7 PM, then no safety issues anywhere. Just watch out for Cattle in M.P roads.