Needed a job..

krishhie

Unexhausted Traveller
Hello BCMTians.. Been long time.. Reason to post this job is that.. I have been working as an accounts manager since 13 years. I have recently lost my parents and now I am least interested doing the same job again and again.. Hence want to re-locate somewhere into mountains and do some job at a resort/hotel wherever it might be.. Be it regarding accounts or else operations or whatever the function it might be.. Salary not a criteria.. Any references may kindly be intimated/posted.. Ready to re-locate immediately as i have already resigned my current job yesterday itself..

Attachments

karun0035

Hello BCMTians.. Been long time.. Reason to post this job is that.. I have been working as an accounts manager since 13 years. I have recently lost my parents and now I am least interested doing the same job again and again.. Hence want to re-locate somewhere into mountains and do some job at a resort/hotel wherever it might be.. Be it regarding accounts or else operations or whatever the function it might be.. Salary not a criteria.. Any references may kindly be intimated/posted.. Ready to re-locate immediately as i have already resigned my current job yesterday itself..
Everything is fine, but what was the reason that you remain under-paid during your all employments ? Hydrabad is a low-paying location or something else?

There is a jobs thread and it is not a good idea to share all your information publically.
Please provide the link. Thanks!

enya

I think if a person thinks about relocating or travelling, it's better to think about online work better. So that you can work from any part of the planet. I was happy to meet https://letsgradeit.cоm/reviеw/writemypaper4me/ guys I can work with remotely. It's a great option for me, as I can work on projects from where and when I want to.

Last edited: