New Nissan Micra launched

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Nissan today launched Micra with new features like; auto headlamps, rain sensing wipers, lead me to car, 2-DIN audio system with Bluetooth, steering mounted controls, push stop-start and i-key.

micra-2.jpg.ximg.l_full_m.smart.jpg

Interior of the car has also been updated with orange accents on seats, dashboard & arm rests augments European black interior theme of the Nissan Micra and the Active variant of Micra gets a new sporty bumper.

Apart from this, nothing else has been changed and looks as well as engine remains the same.

newmicra17_price.png.ximg.l_6_m.smart.png

SachinOnTop

Full Use Else Lose
They are committing a suicide and sin together.
Instead of bringing the new gen Micra here, they have changed the clothes (including innerwear) of an existing old dying lady to make her feel good.

New gen Micra has the potential to help Nissan experience some good numbers in industry sales charts. It also gathered a good rating of 4 stars in recent EuroNCAP reports.

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Well, they are either not sure about their presence in the Indian market or just want to keep selling the old model as long as they can, even at the cost of selling more newer gen Micra.

jeetcp

Mediocre me
Why dont they try electrics in india. Nissan and Renault both have good and high selling (Economical) products in europe. Take 1st mover advantage.

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
A company which isn't launching the latest model of their car and would rather sell the 2013 model here, would take a chance by bringing in electric?

deepam

Super User
New Micra launched in Europe - Nissan estimates it will not click in India for low ground clearance.
Even it appears Nissan has dropped the plan to launching Nissan Qashqai in India Market.
Nissan was planning to launch Kicks in India during 2017 it now seems to be postponed to 2018 as Renault Kaptur is getting launched in Q3 2017.