NH 4 Bangalore to Sira

drvbs

Vagabonding 24*7
NH 4 Belgaum-Kolhapur stretch pics. Latest pics as of today. The stretch from Belgaum to KA-MH border near Kagal,Kolhapur - 77.3 kms was built by ''Punj Lloyd'' company 10.5 years back and it is acclaimed to be the one of the best highways in India. Their quality is utmost superior and every work during construction was carried out meticulously. The results that are seen even after 10 years

Teaser

The below pic is at the Vantmuri ghat stretch where the 4 lanes turns into 6 lanes which is a high speed stretch, about 17 kms from Belgaum city

More pics and videos coming soon..

Last edited:

Sandeep Dhawan

The Contrarian!
Hey Vivek, I am not sure its the very best in India, but indeed one the best sections of NH4..I really enjoyed driving over here...As my ritz goes above 100 I can hear sounds of running tires on this superb tarmac as if some plane is gonna take off...my car becomes too communicative

drvbs

Vagabonding 24*7
Hey Vivek, I am not sure its the very best in India, but indeed one the best sections of NH4..I really enjoyed driving over here...As my ritz goes above 100 I can hear sounds of running tires on this superb tarmac as if some plane is gonna take off...my car becomes too communicative
Cool to hear that from you Sandeep.:) Today we guys hit 160kmph a couple of times on Swift Vdi. I shall post the videos soon.

Last edited:

drvbs

Vagabonding 24*7
Re: NH 4 Belgaum to Kolhapur

Few more latest pics of NH4 Belgaum - Kolhapur sector

Belgaum to Kolhapur direction ( South - North )

Starting from Belgaum

Hattargi Toll Plaza

SML Isuzu mini AC bus

- - - Updated - - -

A short video of the same. Unfortunately the video quality got affected after uploading it on youtube whereas its clear on my PC. I don't know what to do :(
[video=youtube;SLf7g7vxU-k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLf7g7vxU-k[/video]

Last edited:

Sandeep Dhawan

The Contrarian!
NH 4 Karnataka -> Bangalore to Kolhapur

Doc saw your pics. Awesome highway coverage but one doubt.

Why did you posted them pics on imageshack...As far as I know, image hosting sites are completely banned in forums like team-bhp.

drvbs

Vagabonding 24*7
Re: NH 4 Karnataka -> Bangalore to Kolhapur

Doc saw your pics. Awesome highway coverage but one doubt.

Why did you posted them pics on imageshack...As far as I know, image hosting sites are completely banned in forums like team-bhp.
Thank you sandeep :) Actually earlier I didnt know how to attach images here in bcmt and write in between. Now I have learnt but it had become a habit for me to post on imageshack. BTW, the imageshack webiste does appear something wierd to me. He He :p
I think henceforth I shall start using flash based uploader.

Sandeep Dhawan

The Contrarian!

Okay

As far are our Mods have no issues, we can post links from imageshack.

Appears like you guys were chasing MH 12 Mercedes :)

We have posted pics from Bangalore to Kolhapur on this thread, i.e NH4 in Karnataka. Let's take it forward till Kashmir :)

Last edited:

drvbs

Vagabonding 24*7

Okay

As far are our Mods have no issues, we can post links from imageshack.

Appears like you guys were chasing MH 12 Mercedes :)

We have posted pics from Bangalore to Kolhapur on this thread, i.e NH4 in Karnataka. Let's take it forward till Kashmir :)
Yeah sure :) Looking forward more from you as I guess you travel long distances often. Yes, there were two MH12 'C' Mercs which we came across.