NH 48 Farmer Agitation effect

badi

Can anybody update on Status of NH 48 near Bawal (Rajasthan/ Harayana Border ) due to farmer agitation. Is the road open/ closed. ?

adsatinder

Plz Help Himabuj (Amit Tyagi) in Corona Fighting
Can anybody update on Status of NH 48 near Bawal (Rajasthan/ Harayana Border ) due to farmer agitation. Is the road open/ closed. ?
A Friend came few days ago via Service Lane, was operational.
The Service Lane is open from both sides.

Even if it is closed, you can bypass it via alternate route via narrow roads of villages.
Google Suggests alternate Routes automatically at the point you reach where you can see Long Delay Jam and you want to move ahead with alternate route.
Avoid Kacha Roads in Rainy Season of these villages. Take little longer detour via pacca roads only.

Last edited:

skysat2005

Super User
The situation is messy and results in traffic jams lasting hours. Nearby village roads are all damaged and broken by heavy trucks which are taking village roads due to road closure.

Google takes you for a ride by showing so many interior roads eventually resulting in further mess. I avoid this stretch and usually prefer taking Delhi-Rewari-Narnaul-Behror and from Behror it is back on NH8.

All in all, neither the government and nor the people blocking the highway are at all bothered about the pain of common people who are enduring this mess since a year.
Sorry state of business.

Last edited:

badi

Dear all. thanks for quick update. How is road between narnaul/ behror.
I will be starting from panipat, i am planning pnp- rohtak- bhiwani-jhunjhunu- chomu-NH48
Or PNP- ROHTAK- BHIWANI- m garh- NARNAUL- BEHROR.
Pls suggest route with good road condition.

badi

Thanks. Road condition. ?
Appreciate if the rewari-narnaul-behror route is marked on google maps. Thanks in advance.

Last edited: