Nice places to eat on NH8

darth_lucifer

Rides R Us
It is infact a good option to stay overnight last time.......if you are driving down on NH-8 and dont prefer staying in Delhi.

I did stay there overnight.Was a bit pricely.Nice secure place unless you want to spend the night at eeiree trucky stop.
Has a bar too:grin::grin:

silentstorm

AKA Pankaj
Rajasthani ..
Nothing beats Chokhi Dhani. It is not exactly in Jaipur. It is located roughly arnd 20 kms from Jaipur on Tonk road.
Oh man, I still remember that amazing food with endless amount of desi ghee, which they literally pour into your food.

shashankaggarwal

The Roadster
While coming from Jaipur, around 65th milestone (after crossing the now dead toll gate), you can find Rao hotel on your left hand side.

Amazing food, hight quality ingredients.

For Veg food Chokhi Dhani for Dinner, In case you want to eat Dal Bati & Choorma then either go to Hotel Neelam(near Ganpati Plaza) or Hotel Rawat (near Polovictory Cinema hall).

If you are looking for some rajasthani non veg go for Lal Maans & Junglee Maans along with Mans ka Soola at Spice court, Jacob Road, Civil Lines. Also try their Keema Bati. (Waiting time of half an Hour at this place.)

Ranabir

Don't miss Niro's in Jaipur on MI road. Also, Copper Chimney where I had awesome keema baati. For great veg fare, do go to LMB.