Night halt options in Thane (Budget Accomodation)

lucky

Riding is as important as breathing
Hi,

I am looking for night halt options in Thane. I will be reaching early morning on 11.07.10 and I have to go to Kalwa early morning also need assistance on this.

Gaurav Pai

This might Help, but its damn costly..there are haedly any budgeted hotels in that or nearby area - Reference holidayiq.com

Tip top Plaza
Price per day: From Rs. 3900 To Rs. 3900
Address
Near Check Naka
L.B.S. Marg,
Thane
Maharashtra
India Telephone No: 020 - 40204020

Tip Top Plaza Hotel is located near Check Naka, L.B.S Marg. The hotel is 20 kms away from Mumbai International Airport and 24 kms away from Mumbai Domestic Airport. The nearest railhead is Thane Railway Station, which is 1.5 kms away
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sharanam Hotel
Price per day: From Rs. 3500 To Rs. 3900
Address
Eastern Express Highway Service Road
Opp: Ramakrishna Nagar
Near RTO, Thane
Maharashtra - 400604
India Telephone No: 022 - 25825225

Website: Sharanam Hotels And Resorts: Mumbai Hotel, Goa Resort And Dwarka Hotel - Official Website

Sharanam Hotel is located near New R.T.O., opposite to Ramkrishna Nagar. The hotel is 60 kms away from Mumbai Airport. The nearest railhead is Thane Railway Station, which is 1 km away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Satkar Residency
Price per day: From Rs. 7000 To Rs. 13500
Address
Pokhran Road No.1, Near Cadbury
Thane(W), Mumbai
Maharashtra - 400602
India Telephone No: 022 - 25985858

Website: Thane’s finest three star hotel that offers timeless style, unsurpassed comfort, spacious guestrooms, suites and most importantly gracious service that makes it an ideal getaway for leisure and business travelers alike

District: Thane

Satkar Residency Hotel is located in Pokhran road No. 1, next to Cadbury. The hotel is 22 kms away from Mumbai Airport. The nearest railhead is Thane Railway Station, which is 2 kms away. It also provides sightseeing packages to the tourists.
Hotel Lerida
Address
Next to Flower Valley Complex
Eastern Express Highway
Maharashtra - 400601
India Telephone No: 022 - 21722626

District: Thane
Hotel SriKrishna paradise. Thane-Belapur Road,Nr.kalwa check naka

Mobile : 9324835484
Address : Thane Belapur Road

What I will suggest is get a hotel near Dadar TT and from there try catching a direct train to Kalwa. Trains have a good frequency from Dadar and also there are many good and budgeted hotels.

Last edited:

pulsarider

manual mode
by road.. would suggest you to take a cab..
if you are thinking of boarding a local train.. then you will have to take the train to Dadar station and then change to the Western line and catch the Train towards Borivali..
Make sure that you catch a SLOW local from Dadar.. Get down at Vile parle and take a rickshaw to the airport.