"No Theme"

Thanks for the suggestion zack sir...I did use a tripod but its a very cheap one, doesn't look very stable at full length. is there blurriness in the pic sir?

Gaurav, when clicking at zoom levels like 200mm, keep a reasonable shutter speed unless you're using a tripod. As a general rule, your exposure should be atleast 1/focal length to avoid blur.[/QUOTE]

hensil

Guru
Thanks for the suggestion zack sir...I did use a tripod but its a very cheap one, doesn't look very stable at full length. is there blurriness in the pic sir?

Gaurav, when clicking at zoom levels like 200mm, keep a reasonable shutter speed unless you're using a tripod. As a general rule, your exposure should be atleast 1/focal length to avoid blur.
[/QUOTE]

Gaurav,
You have shot with very narrow depth of field (the area in focus) hence you have to be careful where your lens is focused. Even though your pictures is sharp focused it is focused on the farther eye because the camera saw the head gear mesh and focused there whereas the near eye is soft. When people see the picture their attention goes towards the near eye first.
Henry

Thanks a lot henry sir..i will keep that in mind.

Gaurav,
You have shot with very narrow depth of field (the area in focus) hence you have to be careful where your lens is focused. Even though your pictures is sharp focused it is focused on the farther eye because the camera saw the head gear mesh and focused there whereas the near eye is soft. When people see the picture their attention goes towards the near eye first.
Henry[/QUOTE]