Non BCMT Travelogues

Ankur003

UltraWideLife.com
I know BCMT is brimming with wonderful people and their travel tales, but we seldom come across amazing travelogues on other websites as well.
I am starting this thread to post link to other websites and blogs for sharing with BCMTians.

Here is a tale of two guys, who gave a fight back to their life's misery and went on for a ride to the end of world, and with some amazing photos.

He Lost His Job & Got Divorced. So He & His Friend Rode Towards North Until The Road Ran Out

PS: Admin, please delete this thread if this violates any BCMT rules.

rohitbhat

Super User
I know BCMT is brimming with wonderful people and their travel tales, but we seldom come across amazing travelogues on other websites as well.
I am starting this thread to post link to other websites and blogs for sharing with BCMTians.

Here is a tale of two guys, who gave a fight back to their life's misery and went on for a ride to the end of world, and with some amazing photos.

He Lost His Job & Got Divorced. So He & His Friend Rode Towards North Until The Road Ran Out

PS: Admin, please delete this thread if this violates any BCMT rules.
A journey with our life partner would be memorable in Alaska. What do you think ?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ankur003

UltraWideLife.com
I have also read some interesting stuff in other sites but I do not bring them here thinking of violating rule if any.
Well i dont really think it violates any BCMT rules. We are not promoting any other forums, just travel log of certain person.
Mods can better tell us.