One more ride to Goa

deep_shringi

Hi Guys,

Looks like what Himalayas is to Delhi guys Goa is same for Mumbai Blore guys. I went to Mumbai - Goa ride more then a month ago and needless to say it was ride of life.

I am neither good at writing nor at photography and add to it that I am busy like hell these days ....I completed trip log and have uploaded some snaps in blog rest I have uploaded at kodakgallery give me your mail ids if u wanna have a look at them. Please to leave ur comments.

Yogesh I have shared you snaps at ur mail id [email protected].

Blog address http://roads-traveled.blogspot.com/2006/09/mumbai-goa-mumbai.html

This site was real help for my trip thanks to yogesh and company.

Regards,
Deep

Admin01

Administrator

Awesome pics and write-up there Deep, you guys from Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore have been teasing us North guys a lot by showing so many wonderful pics of Goa. I guess we have to do a monsoon ride to Goa next year.

deep_shringi

thanks yogesh ......

yup as someone already said "its like sweet revenge".....

but i guess we Mumbai guys miss snow covered mountains more then what you guys miss sea beaches .....Imagine I have been to snow covered mountains only once ....

neway do plan a Goa ride anytime in year as Goa always rocks ....will try to join you ...riding with experienced campaigner like you will be much more fun

Regards,
Deep

Admin01

Administrator
deep_shringi said:
yup as someone already said "its like sweet revenge".....

but i guess we Mumbai guys miss snow covered mountains more then what you guys miss sea beaches .....Imagine I have been to snow covered mountains only once ....
Deep this is one of the reasons why I started this forum, so all of us could see things that we normally don?t get a chance to see and experience. This is where internet works at its best by bring people across states, countries, continents together and gives us a chance to see the splendors of nature in parts of world we haven?t visited yet.

deep_shringi

yup yogesh thats very true ...infact your site has gone step forward and it actually inspires people to tour and travel .....great job

Deep