One more ride to Goa

deep_shringi

Hi Guys,

Looks like what Himalayas is to Delhi guys Goa is same for Mumbai Blore guys. I went to Mumbai - Goa ride more then a month ago and needless to say it was ride of life.

I am neither good at writing nor at photography and add to it that I am busy like hell these days ....I completed trip log and have uploaded some snaps in blog rest I have uploaded at kodakgallery give me your mail ids if u wanna have a look at them. Please to leave ur comments.

Yogesh I have shared you snaps at ur mail id [email protected].

Blog address http://roads-traveled.blogspot.com/2006/09/mumbai-goa-mumbai.html

This site was real help for my trip thanks to yogesh and company.

Regards,
Deep

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator

Awesome pics and write-up there Deep, you guys from Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore have been teasing us North guys a lot by showing so many wonderful pics of Goa. I guess we have to do a monsoon ride to Goa next year.

deep_shringi

thanks yogesh ......

yup as someone already said "its like sweet revenge".....

but i guess we Mumbai guys miss snow covered mountains more then what you guys miss sea beaches .....Imagine I have been to snow covered mountains only once ....

neway do plan a Goa ride anytime in year as Goa always rocks ....will try to join you ...riding with experienced campaigner like you will be much more fun

Regards,
Deep

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
deep_shringi said:
yup as someone already said "its like sweet revenge".....

but i guess we Mumbai guys miss snow covered mountains more then what you guys miss sea beaches .....Imagine I have been to snow covered mountains only once ....
Deep this is one of the reasons why I started this forum, so all of us could see things that we normally don?t get a chance to see and experience. This is where internet works at its best by bring people across states, countries, continents together and gives us a chance to see the splendors of nature in parts of world we haven?t visited yet.

deep_shringi

yup yogesh thats very true ...infact your site has gone step forward and it actually inspires people to tour and travel .....great job

Deep