Online ILP For Arunachal Pradesh

J.Ravi

100% Petrol Powered
I am planning to drive to Arunachal Pradesh in April 2015 in my XUV 500. As the first step, I applied for online ILP last evening and got the online applicant ID and form number for me and my wife. It still shows that our applications are 'under processing'. I am skeptical about the successful outcome of this trial because it shows Papum Pare only for the places of visit without other options, whereas I plan to visit Tawang, Ziro, Tezu, Kibitho, etc. Anyway, I will wait for few more days for the successful outcome; otherwise, I will apply for ILP directly to the Resident Commissioner, Government of Arunachal Pradesh, New Delhi and get it done. I wish to know whether anybody applied for online ILP and got it done successfully. :)

sanuroxz

Super User
Online ILP is only for visiting Itanagar.. which is in Papum Pare district...
The status Under processing will be Approved then you need to pay the fee then you will get the permit...
So dont go for that

The bestand most hassle free way to get ILP is New Delhi... they will provide you ILP of 15 days without asking any questions....

I had applied ILP online :p

I am planning to drive to Arunachal Pradesh in April 2015 in my XUV 500. As a first step, I applied for online ILP last evening and got the online applicant ID and form number for me and my wife. It still shows that our applications are 'under processing'. I am skeptical about the successful outcome of this trial because it shows Papum Pare only for the places of visit without other options, whereas I plan to visit Tawang, Ziro, Tezu, Kibitho, etc. Anyway, I will wait for few more days for the successful outcome; otherwise, I will apply for ILP directly to the Resident Commissioner, Government of Arunachal Pradesh, New Delhi and get it done. I wish to know whether anybody applied for online ILP and got it done successfully. :)

J.Ravi

100% Petrol Powered
Anyway, I will wait for few more days for the successful outcome; otherwise, I will apply for ILP directly to the Resident Commissioner, Government of Arunachal Pradesh, New Delhi and get it done.
Super-fast action taken by the Resident Commissioner, Government of Arunchal Pradesh, New Delhi in issuing the inner line permit [ILP] dated 3 March 2015 for me and my wife, which I received just a few minutes back in Chennai. :) I had applied for it on 28 Feb 2015 from Bangalore. Those, who wish to apply for ILP in advance, can do so by sending a written request in plain paper including the personnel data of the applicants, the destination and the proposed dates with 2 passport-sized photographs per applicant, identification documents [voter ID or Aadhaar or passport - I had sent Aadhaar], a self-addressed and stamped to a value of ₹ 40 to enable return speed-post and processing fee of ₹ 100 per applicant by way of demand draft in favour of the Resident Commissioner, payable at New Delhi and send them by speed-post to the Resident Commissioner, Government of Arunachal Pradesh, Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110021. Telephones: 011-23013915/23013844. I had a talk with them before sending the documents and I got the ILP promptly more than a month in advance! :)

sanuroxz

Super User
This is just awesome..

Thank you so much :)

Super-fast action taken by the Resident Commissioner, Government of Arunchal Pradesh, New Delhi in issuing the inner line permit [ILP] dated 3 March 2015 for me and my wife, which I received just a few minutes back in Chennai. :) I had applied for it on 28 Feb 2015 from Bangalore. Those, who wish to apply for ILP in advance, can do so by sending a written request in plain paper including the personnel data of the applicants, the destination and the proposed dates with 2 passport-sized photographs per applicant, identification documents [voter ID or Aadhaar or passport - I had sent Aadhaar], a self-addressed and stamped to a value of ₹ 40 to enable return speed-post and processing fee of ₹ 100 per applicant by way of demand draft in favour of the Resident Commissioner, payable at New Delhi and send them by speed-post to the Resident Commissioner, Government of Arunachal Pradesh, Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110021. Telephones: 011-23013915/23013844. I had a talk with them before sending the documents and I got the ILP promptly more than a month in advance! :)

mousourik

In love with mountains
[MENTION=14911]J.Ravi[/MENTION] That's great, Ravi. :)

I'd like to have a couple of info here.

1. Does the ILP mention all the places you intend to visit - Tawang, Ziro, Tezu, Kibitho?

2. If so many plces are mentioned therein, are the check gates also mentioned? If yes, can you pleae tell us how all these have been written here?

This ILP issue gets very difficult to manage if one intends to club more than one circuits in one tour (thus causing one to enter/exit through different check gates). :(

Looking forward to your reply eaerly. :)

sanuroxz

Super User
[MENTION=14911]J.Ravi[/MENTION] That's great, Ravi. :)

I'd like to have a couple of info here.

1. Does the ILP mention all the places you intend to visit - Tawang, Ziro, Tezu, Kibitho?

2. If so many plces are mentioned therein, are the check gates also mentioned? If yes, can you pleae tell us how all these have been written here?

This ILP issue gets very difficult to manage if one intends to club more than one circuits in one tour (thus causing one to enter/exit through different check gates). :(

Looking forward to your reply eaerly. :)
Dada... Officially they give ILP sector wise... As one can get ILP for 15 days...
But people sitting in Arunachal bhawan hardly knows much places.. So they don't give importance for places but 15 days... Tawang+ kibithu will be very tough to explore in 15 days ... Both are are on opposite sides...

And regarding entry gate.. I personally observed none bother those.. For example reaching Pasighat there are multiple check gates ...one can pick any one... None mentions check gate in ILP...

Honestly we bother so much about ILP... Once we enter inside the state its very rare that ILP is checked....

If someone reach the check gate without ILP ...it can be made there as well by paying 200 .... (Unofficial) ... Yes I saw that ....