Online ILP For Arunachal Pradesh

J.Ravi

Petrol Powered + Diesel Driven
That's great, Ravi.
Thanks, [MENTION=37064]mousourik[/MENTION].

1. Does the ILP mention all the places you intend to visit - Tawang, Ziro, Tezu, Kibitho?
Yes. One permit for all the places for 15 days during the dates requested by me.

2. If so many plces are mentioned therein, are the check gates also mentioned? If yes, can you pleae tell us how all these have been written here?
Whatever places requested by me are included in the permit. Check-gates are not specifically mentioned. Here is the scanned copy of ILP:

ILP.jpg

mousourik

Who Am I
This is fabulous.

So, henceforth, for Arunachal tour, no need to look elsewhere.

I'm sure that this is going to help future tourists immensely.

This thread should be made sticky.

- - - Updated - - -

Dada... Officially they give ILP sector wise... As one can get ILP for 15 days...
But people sitting in Arunachal bhawan hardly knows much places.. So they don't give importance for places but 15 days... Tawang+ kibithu will be very tough to explore in 15 days ... Both are are on opposite sides...

And regarding entry gate.. I personally observed none bother those.. For example reaching Pasighat there are multiple check gates ...one can pick any one... None mentions check gate in ILP...

Honestly we bother so much about ILP... Once we enter inside the state its very rare that ILP is checked....

If someone reach the check gate without ILP ...it can be made there as well by paying 200 .... (Unofficial) ... Yes I saw that ....
I agree with you completely, Tapas. The main problem is created by the non-Arunachal people working in various offices outside the state. They are absolutely illogical, and issue ILPs that carry no sense. And on top of it, they don't bother to listen to you.

So, given the sorry state of affairs at these ofices, this ILP issued at Delhi gives you lot of flexibility. And you don't have to go there in person - that's also a great advantage for working people like us.

I'm in mood for another tour there - the only issue remaining is that of accommodation. :( Booking circuit houses is another tough job.

sanuroxz

Super User
This is fabulous.

So, henceforth, for Arunachal tour, no need to look elsewhere.

I'm sure that this is going to help future tourists immensely.

This thread should be made sticky.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with you completely, Tapas. The main problem is created by the non-Arunachal people working in various offices outside the state. They are absolutely illogical, and issue ILPs that carry no sense. And on top of it, they don't bother to listen to you.

So, given the sorry state of affairs at these ofices, this ILP issued at Delhi gives you lot of flexibility. And you don't have to go there in person - that's also a great advantage for working people like us.

I'm in mood for another tour there - the only issue remaining is that of accommodation. :( Booking circuit houses is another tough job.
Dada

Honestly Kolakta is the worst place to apply for ILP :p
This is the fact... i heard from lot of people including you ... :D

So another trip cooking up ...hmmm... waiting eagerly

mousourik

Who Am I
[MENTION=14911]J.Ravi[/MENTION] I'm really interested to know how you'll manage so many places. Please post a detailed trip report. :)

J.Ravi

Petrol Powered + Diesel Driven
I'm really interested to know how you'll manage so many places.
My destination is Tawang. I am not so particular about other places. Depending upon the availability of time and mood, I may visit a few of them or totally delete other places from my itinerary.

Please post a detailed trip report.
I will.

sanuroxz

Super User
Personally i feel the best way to get ILP is fly to Guwahati and you can get it in 10 minutes from the Airport itself....

mousourik

Who Am I
Really! Understand that that's what you intend to do on 12th Apr, '15.

But is it a very realistic option if GHY (and/or air travel to it) doesn't fit into the plan?

sanuroxz

Super User
Really! Understand that that's what you intend to do on 12th Apr, '15.

But is it a very realistic option if GHY (and/or air travel to it) doesn't fit into the plan?

Absolutely...

I am facing the same issue.. neither traveling by air... and 12th is Sunday...