Painfull Breakfast Ride - Desert Storm RE 500

jammbuster

A Rebel, in pursuit of a memorable life ...
Bhai .. I am confused about how to react to this suffering...

Because of such experience, I always afraid of buying bullets (though my body structure suits this BULLOCK CART).

Though machines can betrayal anyone anywhere if there are not properly maintained...

Anyway, today the scrap rate is 22Rs/Kg.

In the year 2000 when I was fed up with my pulsar 150cc (just 2-year-old) (Thanks to service center),

What I did ... lol I left my bike without lock and went inside the park .. chori ho gayi lol hahahah :cool:

Last edited:

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks

Because of such experience, I always afraid of buying bullets (though my body structure suits this BULLOCK CART).

Though machines can betrayal anyone anywhere if there are not properly maintained...

In the year 2000 when I was fed up with my pulsar 150cc (just 2-year-old) (Thanks to service center),

What I did ... lol I left my bike without lock and went inside the park .. chori ho gayi lol hahahah :cool:
Poor thief,

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk

Btw the idea is great

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk