Panch-Kedar Trek

sridhar1953

I would like to do the Yatra of Panch-Kedar Yatra next year with my wife.
Both of us are in our mid-sixties, but we have travelled a lot in the Himalayas.
The travel and stay should be reasonably comfortable.
We prefer to travel with a small homogeneous group.
Can someone suggest a reliable and good travel company from Delhi or Hardwar who do this group-Yatra every year?
If you feel that it would be difficult for our age-group, then kindly let us know.

Vanita Amin

We also like to do panch kedar yatra in march-2022 if international travels open by then and we are in our mid sixties looking for good company. Please let us know if you already done this yatra. contact me at [email protected]

sridhar1953

We also like to do panch kedar yatra in march-2022 if international travels open by then and we are in our mid sixties looking for good company. Please let us know if you already done this yatra. contact me at [email protected]
No. We have not yet done this Yatra. Our last one was to Nepal/Mukthinath way back in Macrh'2018 and have not been able to undertake any further Yatra.
I am checking for a decent travel company to do this Yatra. We can have some information only after the States open up after this Pandemic.
Will keep you informed.
Thanks for the post.