Petrol and diesel prices hiked

Admin01

Administrator
Price of petrol has been hiked by Rs. 4 a liter, while the price of diesel has been increased by Rs. 2 a liter. New prices would be applicable from mid night tonight.

Ps. good thing I filled up during afternoon, saved enough for a plate of veg momos :grin:

Salil

Super Moderator
Staff member
Darn! I was thinking of taking advantage of the lower fuel prices and do another trip!

Admin01

Administrator
Darn! I was thinking of taking advantage of the lower fuel prices and do another trip!
Petrol prices always go up when I go to Ladakh or in this case, planning for. I guess government wants to earn maximum from my trips :D

abhijithora

"Atlast Congress showed its colours after Elections"

Oh!!! so now its 46.99 here in Kerala from tommow...but in Mahe it will cost Rs 42 so will get full tank tommw as Mahe no tax on Liquor and petrol

sandeep9868

Sirfira Trekker
Hahahaha....so what you want to do after rationing so much of petrol/diesel. I know that 'the rupee save is the rupee earn'. But in this way :grin:

All the best who already filled the tanks and for others "Don't worry this will not make any hole on your pockets if you miss the early chance, its like you just missed the veg plate of momos :grin: (as said by YS)".

i only felt pity on those who would really wants to store a tank full of petrol/diesel but missed the chance :)

Enjoy riding as always :D