Petrol and diesel prices hiked

Admin01

Administrator
Well I had only filled up couple of hundred bucks of petrol, but it ought to be enough to last me a month :D. Btw there is a chance that the prices would be slashed by couple of rupees, as the government always goes ahead and raises the prices and then lowers it :D

cbz xtreme

Life is a joyous ride.
Well I had only filled up couple of hundred bucks of petrol, but it ought to be enough to last me a month :D. Btw there is a chance that the prices would be slashed by couple of rupees, as the government always goes ahead and raises the prices and then lowers it :D
You must be kidding. How will they do that now. May be they will increase it further to get profit for the OIL Companies.:grin:

Moreover, they have the full majority. No chance.:(

pulsurge

Deepak Dongre
Not sure if the crude prices went up. We've got used to this pre-election drop and post-election hike for some time now. Anyways- that's not going to deter us a bit from riding.

abhijithora

Even storing the petrol one day again we have to get it filled from a petro pump... so be happy and dont compromise on Long Distance Riding

popsha

Incredible Bulk
The prices have gone up here in UK too, now petrol is retailing for around 1.029 Pounds per litre.