Photos of your pets

knightrider60

Re: Show your pets here

Pls dont mind but i dont like the idea of using chains or even call them pets,most unfortunately they are named so.They are our companions,family members.Request you not to use chains when they are at home.They will die for you forget about harming any family member.

Thor

Knocking on Heaven's Door
Re: Show your pets here

We call her Zoie. She just turned 6 and weighs around 12 kgs. She likes to snore away most of her day.

She's got a cool temperament and is very caring towards wifey. She likes to pose as well.

IMG_0674.jpg

Another...

IMG_0274.jpg

SVP

Super User
Pls dont mind but i dont like the idea of using chains or even call them pets,most unfortunately they are named so.They are our companions,family members.Request you not to use chains when they are at home.They will die for you forget about harming any family member.
I am an animal lover and also hate to lock them but in case of Jojo it is not possible to leave him open becoz he attack on every outsider.

But no problem with Racky & Bruno they always plays freely every where.

- - - Updated - - -

Lovely baby.

We call her Zoie. She just turned 6 and weighs around 12 kgs. She likes to snore away most of her day.

She's got a cool temperament and is very caring towards wifey. She likes to pose as well.

View attachment 559612

Another...

View attachment 559613

Last edited: