Photos of your pets

knightrider60

my pets ... i rescued two dogs and one adopted (black one) from shelter (SGACC) i love dogs ... "dont shop adopt..because our stray dogs need love too " "desi log desi dog"

View attachment 634297

View attachment 634298

View attachment 634299

View attachment 634300

View attachment 634301l
Just beautifull and speechless
i envy you
one request pls dont call the dogs or pets,thety are now part of family so i used to call my snowy my 4legged companion and friendO:)

View attachment 634302

View attachment 634303

Shivanshu

RX Rider
Wow interesting thread dont know how I missed it all this while. I love animals and was a part of WWF rescue and also a regular in Friendicoes when I used to stay in Delhi. Few months back I rescued two chickens from the terrace which were left by some miscreants kids. Luckily I heard their voice and then I got them in my house. Well they have turned into beautiful Rooster but they are from the Poultry so all white in colour, now they are a part of my family and they have the full house to roam around and play when I am at work. Will see if I can upload their pic.

knightrider60

12 and half years of my companionship with snowy (amercan spitz)
we were so close and understood our body language . I was everything for him,father brother etc etc.
He breathed his last in my hands and i not joking i t took him just less than 2 minutes to pass away when after months of treatment and i believe he suffered more.ALL I did was picked him in my arms and asked him snowyy im too tired now my son .pls apna moh bhi khatam karle.main bahut pareshan hoon pls RIP and do me this favour.He opened his eyes after almost 2 weeks and even though he was blind he looked at me and peacefully left us.I still cry when i remember all this.But life is such.I have to explain to my family members too eho r not allowing me to adopt another.I request god to gv them enough sense to let me adopt another.Its a dream. and a wish

Wow interesting thread dont know how I missed it all this while. I love animals and was a part of WWF rescue and also a regular in Friendicoes when I used to stay in Delhi. Few months back I rescued two chickens from the terrace which were left by some miscreants kids. Luckily I heard their voice and then I got them in my house. Well they have turned into beautiful Rooster but they are from the Poultry so all white in colour, now they are a part of my family and they have the full house to roam around and play when I am at work. Will see if I can upload their pic.
yeah ! good to hear that ...i also do volunteering in SGACC,SPCA and others within delhi .... from the above three i rescued two and adopted one from shelter ... and as every animal lovers say "best breed are the rescued ones ! " .... :supz::supz::supz:

12 and half years of my companionship with snowy (amercan spitz)
we were so close and understood our body language . I was everything for him,father brother etc etc.
He breathed his last in my hands and i not joking i t took him just less than 2 minutes to pass away when after months of treatment and i believe he suffered more.ALL I did was picked him in my arms and asked him snowyy im too tired now my son .pls apna moh bhi khatam karle.main bahut pareshan hoon pls RIP and do me this favour.He opened his eyes after almost 2 weeks and even though he was blind he looked at me and peacefully left us.I still cry when i remember all this.But life is such.I have to explain to my family members too eho r not allowing me to adopt another.I request god to gv them enough sense to let me adopt another.Its a dream. and a wish
R.I.P SNOWY ....

Shivanshu

RX Rider
I can understand I have lost lot of pets and its painful, yeah all those happen in school days, but even to this date I miss them. RIP Snowy

dichkaun

This thread popped out of nowhere on my feed. So had to post one of Lily. We adopted her 9yrs ago and now my companion on solo car rides.