Phulijharan, A lovely waterfall in Kalhandi Dist. near to Bhawanipatna...

Around 4.5 year ago when I started my journey to Bhawanipatna, we hired a vehicle from Bhadrak and went by road. Yes, for the first time I left my family and was going to such a long distance around 650 kilometers. That's why my parents also went with me. We started our journey in the mid night of August 19 2012. We crossed Redhakhola around 7 am. After that I saw a number of mountains and we went through 11 districts to reach at Kalahandi district. We were new to those road and the places we went through. At that time we didn't have any idea about google map or GPS. We just follow the roads side pamphlets.

In the Bhadrak district there is no mountains. And before that I also had not go any where. So the beauties of nature like the grew green trees in the rainy season, the clouds touches the top of the mountains, roads through jungle were attracted me. In my +2 carrier I also stayed in the hostel of a residential college which was 28 kilometers away from my village. But that time I was going to the opposite side of the map. Mean we are at north-en side and that place is at the west-south side. There was a fear in my mind for the new place, some kind of different language, new people, new friends and the new style of study life. But those natural beauties attracts my mind toward that place.

At that time, we don't have a camera to capture those scenes. I just have two very poor quality images of that wonderful journey captured by my 0.3MP mobile camera.

Gapu.Cap0089.jpg

Every area was filled with green trees. Due to rainy season, the nature wore the green colored dresses.

Gapu.Cap0088.jpg

The most beautiful thing was the clouds touched the top of the mountains, but unfortunately I can click a very poor image to remind that moment.

At last we reached at Bhwanipatna by 3 PM and got the room and stayed in that room at night. And my parents stayed in a hotel named VENOUS hotel. Our vehicles driver stayed at the forest department quarter.

When I woke up in the next morning, I saw the true nature filled with the mountains in the four directions. In my room I was the junior and all are senior. So I left for the 1st day class of my engg life. In the bus stand I also couldn't identify the college bus, so I made a call to my father and they came to me and took me to the college. The first day college experience was truly remember-able.

I reached at college at 8.10 am. The starting of our class is at 8.00 am. But the teacher hadn't came till that. My father asked someone about the class room and he guided us to the class room. And when I entered to the class room, there was no vacant seat. Every seat was occupied by two students, so I searched for the two thin guys and adjusted with them. Since I was studying in a residential college I didn't have the idea about the government college classes. In the class the teachers taught the basic things and they also speak in Odia and a little bit of English. But in the 1st day I got to know about the ragging. At the end of the class at 11am the seniors entered our room and asked some students for their introduction. They scrold the students who didn't wear formal dress. After that there was a lab of C- Programing from 11.15 am to 1.15 am. So we all attend that lab. When I came out form the college I saw the college bus, but my father was there. So I returned with them. After that I got introduced to 2 of my roommates in the hotel and they were my classmates.

From the next day I went for the college, market and to the hotel with them. Like this my life at Bhawanipatna was started.

Around 4.5 year ago when I started my journey to Bhawanipatna, we hired a vehicle from Bhadrak and went by road. Yes, for the first time I left my family and was going to such a long distance around 650 kilometers. That's why my parents also went with me. We started our journey in the mid night of August 19 2012. We crossed Redhakhola around 7 am. After that I saw a number of mountains and we went through 11 districts to reach at Kalahandi district. We were new to those road and the places we went through. At that time we didn't have any idea about google map or GPS. We just follow the roads side pamphlets.

In the Bhadrak district there is no mountains. And before that I also had not go any where. So the beauties of nature like the grew green trees in the rainy season, the clouds touches the top of the mountains, roads through jungle were attracted me. In my +2 carrier I also stayed in the hostel of a residential college which was 28 kilometers away from my village. But that time I was going to the opposite side of the map. Mean we are at north-en side and that place is at the west-south side. There was a fear in my mind for the new place, some kind of different language, new people, new friends and the new style of study life. But those natural beauties attracts my mind toward that place.

At that time, we don't have a camera to capture those scenes. I just have two very poor quality images of that wonderful journey captured by my 0.3MP mobile camera.

View attachment 700566
Every area was filled with green trees. Due to rainy season, the nature wore the green colored dresses.

View attachment 700567
The most beautiful thing was the clouds touched the top of the mountains, but unfortunately I can click a very poor image to remind that moment.

At last we reached at Bhwanipatna by 3 PM and got the room and stayed in that room at night. And my parents stayed in a hotel named VENOUS hotel. Our vehicles driver stayed at the forest department quarter.

When I woke up in the next morning, I saw the true nature filled with the mountains in the four directions. In my room I was the junior and all are senior. So I left for the 1st day class of my engg life. In the bus stand I also couldn't identify the college bus, so I made a call to my father and they came to me and took me to the college. The first day college experience was truly remember-able.

I reached at college at 8.10 am. The starting of our class is at 8.00 am. But the teacher hadn't came till that. My father asked someone about the class room and he guided us to the class room. And when I entered to the class room, there was no vacant seat. Every seat was occupied by two students, so I searched for the two thin guys and adjusted with them. Since I was studying in a residential college I didn't have the idea about the government college classes. In the class the teachers taught the basic things and they also speak in Odia and a little bit of English. But in the 1st day I got to know about the ragging. At the end of the class at 11am the seniors entered our room and asked some students for their introduction. They scrold the students who didn't wear formal dress. After that there was a lab of C- Programing from 11.15 am to 1.15 am. So we all attend that lab. When I came out form the college I saw the college bus, but my father was there. So I returned with them. After that I got introduced to 2 of my roommates in the hotel and they were my classmates.

From the next day I went for the college, market and to the hotel with them. Like this my life at Bhawanipatna was started.
I'll tell my 4 year story and some photos at Bhawanipatna within those four years.