Pirelli Route tyres 15" avenger - Review

maafi

This is quite late to ask the question but if I put tubes within a tubeless tyre will it still give the benefit of tubeless tyres in that I can drive the next 20 odd kilometres before I fix the puncture etc.?

bhairav

This is quite late to ask the question but if I put tubes within a tubeless tyre will it still give the benefit of tubeless tyres in that I can drive the next 20 odd kilometres before I fix the puncture etc.?
Dj has put tube in tubeless as he has not changed rim to alloys (you need alloys for tubeless tyres to work as true tubeless). Considering this, being tubeless only won't help you in cases of puncture.

But if you have alloys, then no need to have tube in it.

I hope I have answered your question. :)

akshay4384

THE LONE RIDER
It wont be a tubeless anymore if you put in a tube:)

Dj has put tube in tubeless as he has not changed rim to alloys (you need alloys for tubeless tyres to work as true tubeless). Considering this, being tubeless only won't help you in cases of puncture.

But if you have alloys, then no need to have tube in it.

I hope I have answered your question. :)
:confused:

correct me if im wrong
if u dont want to change from spokes to alloy and still want the tubeless benefits then u put a tube in the tubeless and use it like a tubeless...

now im even more confused :mad:

Dj_TheGame

Falcon!
:confused:

correct me if im wrong
if u dont want to change from spokes to alloy and still want the tubeless benefits then u put a tube in the tubeless and use it like a tubeless...

now im even more confused :mad:
No u cant have benefits of tubeless if u put tube in it which in case of spokes u have to put!!!!!

bhairav

Only problem with spoked rims is that they have holes where spokes attach to rim. If somehow we get rid of the leakage from these pores, one can get benifits of tubeless on spoked rims. This is what I think, not sure how practial it is.

Dj_TheGame

Falcon!
Only problem with spoked rims is that they have holes where spokes attach to rim. If somehow we get rid of the leakage from these pores, one can get benifits of tubeless on spoked rims. This is what I think, not sure how practial it is.
I heard that in Karol Bagh they got some "juggad " to fit tubeless tyres in rim without tube :)