Pix of Wild animals

predator

charger'
charger ? sid

Photoshoped tiger :confused: ahemmm!!! Honestly did'nt dare to go touch or feels it, Its a 70-300mm VR working on the dirt road of bandhavgarh. Ok !so much so for realism. Chaliye mathur saab this one is for you!

@throttleking & praveen: Thanks dear

sidbanerjee

charger ? sid
OMG! OMG! now I have got a person who knows his tigers (figuratively) well actualy its B2 charger & sita's son. I do have some more of the illusive alpha male Bokah but the pictures cannot be loaded sum token missing prompt is coming!:mad:

predator

charger'
Not that well sid, thanks.
but i remember he died and sita's 2 cubs were always visible, ever spotted any of Mohini's cubs ?
and yes the flamboyant Rajbehera king's photos would be a treat, I guess he's the most handsome tiger of the world.
cheers sir !!

OMG! OMG! now I have got a person who knows his tigers (figuratively) well actualy its B2 charger & sita's son. I do have some more of the illusive alpha male Bokah but the pictures cannot be loaded sum token missing prompt is coming!:mad:

sidbanerjee

Not that well sid, thanks.
but i remember he died and sita's 2 cubs were always visible, ever spotted any of Mohini's cubs ?
and yes the flamboyant Rajbehera king's photos would be a treat, I guess he's the most handsome tiger of the world.
cheers sir !!
No havent spotted mohini's offspirings but I have some pictures of the famous Chakradhara female, she is the one we spotted on the our first eve trip in 2006. And boy she was majestic!

wow pics....And look... we have too guys here who know tigers like they know their family members...:grin:

awaiting more pics.. keep it up...

anupmathur

Super Moderator
Staff member
With a little trepidation I'm posting some wild animals too.
I'm no shutterbug, but these are all I have:

Wild life being naughty!

And the REAL distance I got to lions (no ZOOM!!):