Place to eat on NH1

birder

Because the nearest city is Karnal and District is Karnal,but still they are away from city.
i Hope that clears your doubt.
No, it still hasn't. If I am in Karnal and looking for Haveli, will I be able to find it? And if I am in Murthal, and looking for McDonald's, will I be able to find that?

My point was, as Vikas the Shokeen biker said, it is far ahead of Murthal, which itself is a very small place, and the information about it was misleading.

- - - Updated - - -

^
Please take the onus and show the location of that (now) controversial McDonalds on a map!
Would you like fries with that? :D

akshay4384

THE LONE RIDER
No, it still hasn't. If I am in Karnal and looking for Haveli, will I be able to find it? And if I am in Murthal, and looking for McDonald's, will I be able to find that?

My point was, as Vikas the Shokeen biker said, it is far ahead of Murthal, which itself is a very small place, and the information about it was misleading.

- - - Updated - - -

That depends on how skilled you are:grin::rolleyes:

SachinOnTop

Full Use Else Lose
Don't deviate from the mainstream. Please post the exact location as it seems you know it very well.

Try asking for a way to McDonalds while standing on NH-1 in Murthal, and you might get a hint of it being slightly ahead from there! :rolleyes:

tsk1979

Reclaimed and Recycled
I drive on NH1 twice a month.
Savoy greens is till 11pm, and its around 5-6kms after you cross karnal bypass from Delhi side.
Another option for night birds is that Barista complex few kms before Karnal. Sorry do not recall exact place.

Is the McDonalds before Murthal is the one in a Mall. Is it open 24hrs?

KurtRules

Come as you are!
Mcdonalds is 15 kms before the murthal flyover, and 3 kms ahead of the Kundli Border. Essentially in Kundli, and not Murthal.

- - - Updated - - -

I drive on NH1 twice a month.
Savoy greens is till 11pm, and its around 5-6kms after you cross karnal bypass from Delhi side.
Another option for night birds is that Barista complex few kms before Karnal. Sorry do not recall exact place.

Is the McDonalds before Murthal is the one in a Mall. Is it open 24hrs?
Nope.

birder

Don't deviate from the mainstream. Please post the exact location as it seems you know it very well.

Try asking for a way to McDonalds while standing on NH-1 in Murthal, and you might get a hint of it being slightly ahead from there! :rolleyes:
I definitely got more than a hint about you :)

Here you go -

map.JPG

Last edited:

kamikaze

111 Horses in the Stable

Turning back and driving back 12 kms because you wanted to eat at Mc Donalds is not a big deal. You are right. If you think Mc Donalad's is in Murthal even if some says it otherwise, it is IN MURTHAL.Way to stand on your point Sachin. This is what I like best about you. You are very committed to what you say.

Now 5-6 kms away from Karnal by pass is fetching it too far by calling it 'in Karnal'. That is absolutely misguiding.

Coming back to the point, I think tsk1979's post is which I will follow for suggestions to eat.