Please help in finding reasonably priced hotels with good views in Lonavala or Khandala!

Soñador

Dreamer
Hello All,

I am planning a short trip to Lonavala and Khandala, I have searched the internet but can't find reasonably priced hotels. I am looking for a clean, reasonably priced (1000-1500) hotel room with a good view. Kindly help!!

ankitsr

Re: Please help in finding reasonably priced hotels with good views in Lonavala or Khandal

Whatever you choose, just avoid this one :grin:

Also avoid Lonavala during weekends, its hugely crowded in this season.

You may try this link and call the hotels for their budget. I havent heard of a good budget option in Lonavala yet. But then you can choose to stay in Pune and travel there and come back. Lonavala itself isnt too big.

Soñador

Dreamer
Re: Please help in finding reasonably priced hotels with good views in Lonavala or Khandal

Thanks ankitsr, we are thinking about changing our destination to Mahabaleshwar!

ankitsr

Be aware that Mahabaleshwar hotels can be crowded and costly over long weekends and you could face a problem gettting accomodation fi you dont have prior booking. Try checking over phone with some hotels in Panchgani/Mahabaleshwar beforehand.
You can consider other destinations like Matheran as well.

arambam

Travel to explore

Always avoid stay at lonavala. The most unreasonable price hotels. Avoid

Lon
Hello All,

I am planning a short trip to Lonavala and Khandala, I have searched the internet but can't find reasonably priced hotels. I am looking for a clean, reasonably priced (1000-1500) hotel room with a good view. Kindly help!!
Lonavala turns out insanley high priced and it would be difficult to find better deals for your budget. I suggest to opt for MTDC resort which offers garden rooms with AC. The views are good, its a decent place and has plenty of options for activities. However cleanliness is a matter of good luck here.