Post your Night Shots

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Sunil nice point, also if you are posting a lot of photos then post the thumbnails instead of the full scale photographs.

Scorpion King

Thanks for the compliments guys i am a little new to this posting photos on forums.

so uh how do i post them as thmbnails

still uploading stuff on photobucket.

wont post until i can put them as thumbnails or in smaller size for convenience of viewing

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Rohan it is quite easy to do, first select the check boxes below the image/images that you want to post. Next scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click on the button Generate HTML and IMG code, you will be then taken to another page, here scroll down to IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards and copy the code given in the box below and paste it in you post.

Scorpion King

Thanks yogesh here goes
Orcard Road Singapore during Christmas Shot taken by hand only no flash

Bird with flapping wings on Orchard Road

Orchard Road a Studio Apartment Bldg.

Camera Placed along a post for steady shot of Orchard Road

Clarke Quay Singapore full of restaurants and pubs

Park Entrance

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Rohan looks like you are taking full advantage of being a marine engineer and exploring and capturing the world in your lens. Clarke Quay Singapore full of restaurants and pubs photograph is excellent; however it is a bit overexposed. Nothing you could do to fix it, since the camera was trying to capture the full frame which included darker spots as well.

Scorpion King

Thanks Guys
Photography has always been a hobby in life. experimenting with the camera is always fun and now that its all digital i just keep clicking away to glory.
Will post more shots all over the forum in time