powerpee - message in a bottle?

If it was the last drink on earth, would you drink powerpee?

• Total voters
The thing is that there have been too many forums recently! You guys should think about joining hands or something to form a bigger more comprehensive forum rather than specific scattered forums. Ofcourse that's only my idea. But yes, a touring specific forum does make good sense..

*Cheers!*

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
That?s a brilliant idea, however at this moment most of the forums are overlapping each others areas of specialty. However forums which are specifically devoted to different niche can come together and form a link. However that will only be possible if there are no conflicts of interests.

darkside_of_d_sun

Staff member
Hopefully all these forums serve a purpose in real life. Forums formed for personal ego boosting and due to personal problems with other forums wont serve any purpose to the common bikers and bike tourers and will disintegrate soon. The two big ones already serve their purpose and provide more than adequate resources to their target visitors/members. The question to be answered is, will the new forums offer something different and cater out to a niche or they will try to imitate the biggies and loose their way soon! While time will provide all the answers I will keep myself busy with my bikes and tours.

Cheers,

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
darkside_of_d_sun said:
Hopefully all these forums serve a purpose in real life. Forums formed for personal ego boosting and due to personal problems with other forums wont serve any purpose to the common bikers and bike tourers and will disintegrate soon. The two big ones already serve their purpose and provide more than adequate resources to their target visitors/members. The question to be answered is, will the new forums offer something different and cater out to a niche or they will try to imitate the biggies and loose their way soon! While time will provide all the answers I will keep myself busy with my bikes and tours.

Cheers,
Shamik you are right, for a Forum or any other community to prosper it needs to have a proper direction and set of objectives.

That was put straight by shamik. Yogesh if you are working on this as a Touring only forum, IMHO there is a great future for the site as this will be the one stop destination for touring info. And I can see we are already working towards that. :)

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Powerslave thats the only reason why I launched this forum. This will remain a Touring destination and nothing else.